Air Jordan 2009 - Sugar Ray Allen All Star PE - PICS

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

For the 2009 All-Star Game in Phoenix, Jordan Brand will outfit Chris Paul ([see the Chris Paul Air Jordan 2009 All-Star PE]), Joe Johnson ([see the Joe Johnson Air Jordan 2009 All-Star PE]), and Ray Allen in Player Exclusive All-Star colorways of the Air Jordan 2009. The first Air Jordan 2009 PEs to hit the court, each of the colorways were designed to match the Western Conference and Eastern Conference All-Star uniforms.

Ray Allen will hit the court for the Eastern Conference to represent the Boston Celtics and Team Jordan. Known for bringing out some of the craziest Jordan PEs in recent memory, Sugar Ray's Air Jordan 2009 PE is the first Air Jordan 2009 colorway to feature three different colors on the upper with White leather, Navy satin and Navy leather, and a University Blue patent trim around the mid panel and ankle. The upper sits on a Navy upper midsole and a University Blue marble lower midsole.

There is no public release planned at this point.

vcumw9.jpg

kd8q3p.jpg

MaZe

This is the first AJ 2k9 I actually like. Still can't get over the And 1 feel to them though. Bet these will never hit a public release though. JB alwaysfinds a way to screw it up...

ok now i must admit these are looking good, not juss saying that cuz they're a pe, but im feelin this colorway...better than cp3's pe 2k9's

Finally, a 2009 colorway with more than 2 colors.

Those look MUCH better.

I guess we'll never know why JB decided to play it safe with the released colorways, instead of getting creative like they did on this PE.

such a ugly shoes... i get amazed by how ugly it is every time, no matter how many different colorways i see it in

Back
Top Bottom