Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Originally Posted by T11Time

They look like Lebron Zoom Powers with a jumpman logo

exactly what I said. and thats a good thing. ZPs were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just in case people didnt check pg.1, from KATC: UPDATE* We have reached out to a couple of our sources and have confirmed that this isindeed the Air Jordan 2010. With that being said, as always, the final retail version of the Air Jordan 2010 may change from what is shown in thispicture.

^^^
^^^
^^^
NO. not everything after XIV is wack... I wonder how much the final product will change from this early pic. and i dont understand how a couple of you dudessay, "i'll still cop even if they are bad." Just to have the whole complete line? and whats the point of that? You gonna get a cookie for that???

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Confirmed UK retail price of the 2010 - £139.99

How much is the 2009 in GBP? 120?

A 20 GBP increase on the next shoe would put the euro price over 200.00.

Doesn't matter how good they look, how well they're made, how well they perform, at that price they are going to be nothing but a failure.

Between the picture shown here and that pricing info, i'm starting to wonder if JB have become so arrogant that they actually believe their own hype.

I'll have to wait for beter pics cause from I can see they look awful. That huge jumpman logo in the middle makes them look terrible.

Lets hope they change it, because that looks more like a team J than a sig. Big %^& circle logo!!

I need to see more. They have potential, but I'm not sure how I feel about the huge Jordan logo.

Looks like something I'd expect in the Team series and it doesn't even resemble a basketball shoe...looks more like a trainer than anything.

As a person that wears Jordans casually I don't see myself wearing these. Perhaps they are a great performance shoe though. Did Tinker design these? Theyhave really went in a different direction having such a small jumpman on the XX3 and 2k9 to having an obnoxiously large jumpman on these. The shoe justdoesn't have the visual impact (positive or negative) that almost every Jordan sig has. Perhaps better pics showing more detail will make these moreinteresting.

Back
Top Bottom