Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Originally Posted by AJ27526

no i do see the patent leather rand.. just not much else. I guess every shoe from now on with that can be considered inspired by the XI.

Haha! Wow. Someone does NOT have an eye for design. I think its amazing that you cant begin to understand the influence of the AJ XI on the Lebron VII.

I'm in I.D.

Well, I would think that since the AJ XI was completely original and revolutionary in design and there was nothing like it before, that yes, ANY/EVERY shoe with a "patent leather rand" that is almost the same shape as the AJ XI "patent leather rand" IS inspired by the AJ XI. Just because there are different, newer technologies and the shapes of the midsole, rand, outsole, and upper in the Lebron VII aren't an exact copy, does not mean the Lebron wasn't inspired by the AJ XI. If by i.d. you mean industrial design, then do this...Take these two pics to your current design prof and show the AJ XI first. Then show your prof the Lebron VII and ask if you think the VII is inspired by the XI. I guarantee that if your design prof has any talent or intelligence him/her will say yes. Again, the inspiration isn't in every way obviously, but there is inspiration there however big or small.

pwned ?

Why don't they just stick with Tinker on every shoe? If the man makes classics, why the $+# would you wana go else where? That's like pickingReebok's over Jordans.

This is what we get for the 25th edition of the Air Jordan? It's supposed to be epic like the XXIII's were. Imo...they should have been working on the25's 3 years ago!!

#+% you JB.. I'm so sick of this #+%.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Did the pic get removed??
I don't think so.. here you go anyway
12502160334120.jpg

There's only so many ways you can design a shoe, and after decades of Nike, JB, and all the other companies turning out athletic shoes, it's inevitablethat will be a few similarities between
a few shoes.

...and as most of you know, the XI wasn't the first basketball shoe with patent.

Originally Posted by swingshot

There's only so many ways you can design a shoe, and after decades of Nike, JB, and all the other companies turning out athletic shoes, it's inevitable that will be a few similarities between
a few shoes.

...and as most of you know, the XI wasn't the first basketball shoe with patent.

what was the first b-ball shoe with patent leather?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by swingshot

There's only so many ways you can design a shoe, and after decades of Nike, JB, and all the other companies turning out athletic shoes, it's inevitable that will be a few similarities between
a few shoes.

what was the first b-ball shoe with patent leather?

nerd.gif

this shoe, following in the tradition of the 2K9 I have little hope for... I do kinda like the HOF 2K9 though
embarassed.gif

I am inclined to think that this is the medial side of a Jordan shoe. If this does end up being the 2010/XX5 then I will disappointed. There were some reallygood designs from the Project Bluefoot Design contest. The XX and the XX3 really pushed the envelope but didn't over do it. This image of some shoe witha Jumpman logo is not what I expect from the Jordan brand. Maybe for a team shoe, but not something that they will throw a $185 price tag on. Normally Idon't post on these images because I'm an older sneaker head but, I couldn't hold back. Based on the image, this shoe is boring and uninspiring. Hope there is still time to go back to the drawing board!!

Originally Posted by MSheraton23

the artist rendering based on the actual pic from the other thread looks hot

roll.gif
are you talking about these?
2010sketch.jpg

if so, i totally agree with you. the fan rendering is waaayyyy better than the actual shoe. the both look like Lebrons though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT. figured id throw in a pic of the LBJs i was talking about.
nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-matrix.png

Back
Top Bottom