Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

they got the same shape as the prada world cups , they are looking a little better in that new pic but that big jumpan is still killin the whole shoe

I like them a lil bit, but not enough as part of the "Line". Also, the price is gonna be, what, $175? Not worth it.

Originally Posted by stmr1971

20091009160338.jpg

new pics!!!
via : hoopchina

i hope these are it,, i like these alot and yes they do look alot like lebrons vii which looks like jordans 16 cherrywood,,
i dont mind the lack of creativity in this case after seeing those other pics ill take these ,,

I think these look great... kinda back to the mid 90s when J's were still both functional AND fashionable.

I definately like the look of these far more than the XX1, XX2, XX3, and 2009s...

Might be me, but it looks like there should be "shroud" to cover the upper (a la the 16s). It would make sense with that picture of the"Outdoors" on the last page

Resembles a Prada shoe in someway. Nonetheless, I like these more that the Jordan 2009. These will do a lot better in 2010.

i like how they went back to the red, black and white colorways..cant wait till they come out with the black ones

Kobe 4s inspired these alot people swell as the motorsports team side of JB , so expect performance/comfort of the Kobe 4 , there very breatheable and allcolorways I've seen contain alot of different materials that go very well togeather .

PS ! - Saw a sample without the jumpman on side looks very plain ! One of the big reason there's a jumpman there , with jumpman is way better JB made asmart move by adding that in without it looked like Kobe 4 without the swoosh .

After seeing white based cw I wanted to withdraw from my previous comments, but on the full pics above they look D O P E!! Looks like this will be a footwearof choice for DW for next season. So far I'm loving it. Love the 23/25 logo (would rather see it on the tongues, than medial side). Very curious how thesoles look like and of course the tech. Also asymetric ankle collar is dope touch.

Paix
c.

This is what the designers at JB came up with!?
A team jordan that they are trying to pass off as his sig shoe... come on man!

Back
Top Bottom