Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Ehh... C+  I wish they had more color placement options and Im extremely dissapointed that there is no navy midsole option. It also would have been nice to use real leather on a $205.00 shoe instead of synthetic crap. I was really excited about these, but I wont be copping unless Nike at least upgrades their options with some more luxurious materials.

I also really, really, really hope they add a option to make the embossed base of the shoe two tone.
pimp.gif

these are looking good! a little disappointed there's no white synthetic leather option as the base, as i thought i saw that on the options pictures released early. will have to settle for white patent. also was hoping for univ blue as a midsole option.

but all in all, this ID has tremendous potential. thanks nike!

these are looking good! a little disappointed there's no white synthetic leather option as the base, as i thought i saw that on the options pictures released early. will have to settle for white patent. also was hoping for univ blue as a midsole option.

but all in all, this ID has tremendous potential. thanks nike!

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

It also would have been nice to use real leather on a $205.00 shoe instead of synthetic crap.

This.  For over 200 bucks when it comes I expect the works.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

It also would have been nice to use real leather on a $205.00 shoe instead of synthetic crap.

This.  For over 200 bucks when it comes I expect the works.

Damnit....Does anyone know if I can edit the order before they start making them? I already submitted the order and I wanted to make a quick change...

Damnit....Does anyone know if I can edit the order before they start making them? I already submitted the order and I wanted to make a quick change...

I know I cant be the only one who wanted the Id to look better. It messes it up so guess I'll only get the id on the side. For the most part this is cool just wish they had a few more color options.

I know I cant be the only one who wanted the Id to look better. It messes it up so guess I'll only get the id on the side. For the most part this is cool just wish they had a few more color options.

(black sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (navy blue sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (white sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (navy blue sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (red contrast stitching, navy blue sockliner)

(black sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (navy blue sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (white sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (navy blue sockliner)... ... ... ... ... (red contrast stitching, navy blue sockliner)

Originally Posted by ijapino

i doubt it 
unless you can cancel the order but i dont think that's possible i would call customer service and see what you can do 

it says 4 weeks but do id orders come faster then that 

also does anyone know when we can get a update on our order ?

from making a id shoe in the past ?

Originally Posted by ijapino

i doubt it 
unless you can cancel the order but i dont think that's possible i would call customer service and see what you can do 

it says 4 weeks but do id orders come faster then that 

also does anyone know when we can get a update on our order ?

from making a id shoe in the past ?

Back
Top Bottom