Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

^^^  we've seen two greens that i can remember. the unfinished ones from the desk and the Montrose Christian. i want to id a pair too, but would prefer to know what that synthetic green leather will look like.

^^^  we've seen two greens that i can remember. the unfinished ones from the desk and the Montrose Christian. i want to id a pair too, but would prefer to know what that synthetic green leather will look like.

would it be safe to assume the Montrose Christian's employ the synthetic leather the ID version employs? it certainly doesn't look like the real leather in the pics. guess we're going to have to wait for somebody to order and share pics...

would it be safe to assume the Montrose Christian's employ the synthetic leather the ID version employs? it certainly doesn't look like the real leather in the pics. guess we're going to have to wait for somebody to order and share pics...

^I hope the green is more like the Montrose Christian green but somewhat lighter. There's been some nice designs that everybody's been coming up with. I want to id one with green and white but, like some, I'm apprehensive about the gorge green shade of synthentic leather.

^I hope the green is more like the Montrose Christian green but somewhat lighter. There's been some nice designs that everybody's been coming up with. I want to id one with green and white but, like some, I'm apprehensive about the gorge green shade of synthentic leather.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Is gorge green that dark?  I was hoping for a lighter shade of green.  I might just bite the bullet and do one and see how it turns out. 

Is gorge green that dark?  I was hoping for a lighter shade of green.  I might just bite the bullet and do one and see how it turns out. 

bigtimejerky:
2ni9rt5.jpg

Dude, you killed it with that XIV-inspired colorway.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Well done.

I just wanted to switch it to a black sole and white midsole since that's what the XIVs have:

Little better, imo.
smokin.gif

bigtimejerky:
2ni9rt5.jpg

Dude, you killed it with that XIV-inspired colorway.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Well done.

I just wanted to switch it to a black sole and white midsole since that's what the XIVs have:

Little better, imo.
smokin.gif

gorge green is available throughout nike shoes--air force ones, hyperdunk 2010 tb and 2011 tb, for ex. it's fairly dark. not as bright as it appears on the ID screen.

gorge green is available throughout nike shoes--air force ones, hyperdunk 2010 tb and 2011 tb, for ex. it's fairly dark. not as bright as it appears on the ID screen.

also, just talked to a nikeid rep, and she said WHITE SYNTHETIC LEATHER IS STILL SLATED TO BE RELEASED AS AN OPTION. i'm not getting my hopes up, but i sure hope she was right.

also, just talked to a nikeid rep, and she said WHITE SYNTHETIC LEATHER IS STILL SLATED TO BE RELEASED AS AN OPTION. i'm not getting my hopes up, but i sure hope she was right.

Ah, thanks for the info justice.  I guess I'll look through some of my shoes and find one with gorge green on it to see if I like it.  You're right though, on the ID screen it looks to be pretty bright and vibrant.  I don't really want to ID one if the green is too dark. 

Ah, thanks for the info justice.  I guess I'll look through some of my shoes and find one with gorge green on it to see if I like it.  You're right though, on the ID screen it looks to be pretty bright and vibrant.  I don't really want to ID one if the green is too dark. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

only difference doing them at the id store is you get to feel the materials

for that just do at home there is no difference
i thought in studio you can have the lapacho leather?????
i believe thats it 
oh, ok.  thanks, 160.  appreciate it.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

only difference doing them at the id store is you get to feel the materials

for that just do at home there is no difference
i thought in studio you can have the lapacho leather?????
i believe thats it 
oh, ok.  thanks, 160.  appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom