Air Jordan 2012 First look.

sick.gif
...... and people have the nerve to complain about what Jason Petrie is doing with the LeBron line. JB needs JP right about now 

dam...I'm 36 now, was in LOVE along time ago, I liked tha 2011, very nice shoe, but thif this it for right now
tired.gif
 I will be don after tha white cement 4, tha "one I missed", unless I get my maroon 6 back, that's pure garbage if true. No matter if they are up to the performance way of Kobe's or Lebron"s, even they look better than this sh.it.

These look like this one team jordans with the stitching from the 13s on them

actually, i think they look promising.

all innovative design hits with a cautious apprehension at first glance, as you take in the details unsure of what you're looking at. as ugly as the saddle sample was, these have really developed the design cues in good ways.

watch this space. these will be very much loved in several months. mark my words. in a year some will call these a classic. same thing happened with the 2011, the 2010, the xx3...

They're using flywire on Jordan's now?

Melo's look better than this

I'm hoping these are team Jordans

strike 1 jordan 2009

strike 2 jordan 2010

jordan 2011 Hit to the wall in right field

strike 3  jordan 2012

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tinker's explanation for putting a hole in the 2010 was the biggest load of BS I had ever heard. I'm sure he will out do himself this time around 

What was his explanation?

2011 were 
pimp.gif

These are
frown.gif

But people buy anything with a jumpman on it, so good job JB!

Not impressed so far. Let's hope this is an early, early sample or that this is just a team shoe....

It's easy for us to walk away. 

I feel for smaller accounts (mom and pop stores) that have to take in this crap in order to ask for popular retros from nike/jb.  This is a quick turnover for jb.  The popular retros and the crap both get sold. 

I'm still seeing the aj2009 at my local place.  The owner's telling me they're selling way below cost and he's actually losing money if they get sold.  He even went as far as saying he'd pay someone to take it from him so he can free up shelf space.

In the end, they don't lose. 

I'm surprised to see flywire on these if they really are the 2012s. I thought I remembered Tinker saying he was going to leave the more futuristic stuff to Nike bball and have the main Jordan sig line have more of a handcrafted appeal to them. Maybe not...

The new designs get worse and worse from Nike and Jordan smh!!! I'm sick of flywire its makes sneakers look cheap!

^^^ Hahahaha! Seriously...if this is true then someone needs to get fired from JB. The CPs, Wades, Melos are better looking than these!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm surprised to see flywire on these if they really are the 2012s. I thought I remembered Tinker saying he was going to leave the more futuristic stuff to Nike bball and have the main Jordan sig line have more of a handcrafted appeal to them. Maybe not...
tinker did say that at the santa monica event.  it's disappointing if this is the 2012 and the sig line doesn't have that handcrafted appeal.  i won't be buying the new jordans if this is the case.

They'll get the picture when them numbers come out. They'll be buying back a !%+ load of shoes. !%+ Jordan Brand. I'm done with them

Back
Top Bottom