Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

If Nike weren't paying Jordan to run Jordan Brand things would be MUCH different but yes you would see much more hybrids..... but you'd also see better materials on Jordans and better Technology.

So what would be much different in your opinion?
NikeDealer/RD, I respect you as someone who has strong knowledge about Nike/JB but do YOU honestly think that MJ signs off on every single item (piece of trash) being churned out by JB?

In his playing days I could see there being some creative input from him as the shoes had to fit his playing style, etc... but it's absurd to think that the man has any say in the day to day activities of the brand. 

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

If Nike weren't paying Jordan to run Jordan Brand things would be MUCH different but yes you would see much more hybrids..... but you'd also see better materials on Jordans and better Technology.

So what would be much different in your opinion?
NikeDealer/RD, I respect you as someone who has strong knowledge about Nike/JB but do YOU honestly think that MJ signs off on every single item (piece of trash) being churned out by JB?

In his playing days I could see there being some creative input from him as the shoes had to fit his playing style, etc... but it's absurd to think that the man has any say in the day to day activities of the brand. 

This.And most air jordans were designed withoutHis consideration and involvement.Even the 3 and 11 were made without hisinvolvement. He only approved it or rejected,Just like rhe aj 10 with the toe cap issue.Jordan cannot design anything, just give hiscritics.

These are one pair that I'll have to actually see in person before I decide what to think. And that's not a good or a bad thing.

the customization options look sick but man this shoe is just ugly

Originally Posted by Gink

Lem wrote:

I believe that will be the colorway of the limited release that occurs on Feb 11. The price for the limited release is $223
frown.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

yeah that's the one that comes with all three pairs of midsoles, two inner booties and a bunch of different laces.

need to see the default black/white cw. with the right pants, it's got potential because of the wingtip silhouette. that's just me anyway

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Who designed these? Does anyone actually know?

I'm pretty sure Tinker did. At an SC event, he mentioned the design of the 2012 already being submitted and done. Fail Tinker, Fail.

Thank you JB for saving me some money!!!

And with that said can we have the Jordan 2011 back on Nikeid???

Peace

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Thank you JB for saving me some money!!!

And with that said can we have the Jordan 2011 back on Nikeid???

Peace
Wait they aren't there anymore?? Wow

as are alpha 1 and fly wade 1. i hope to hell they don't go away any time soon, i still have plans..... but no spare cash yet.

For the life of me I can't understand why Nike can create dope sig shoes for KD, Kobe, and Lebron but Jordan Brand is left with design fit for chinese store bargin bins... The retros are so dope and we're talking about design concepts that were created 20-25 years ago. Is this the best JB can come up with in 2012? Nike needs to step in for real.

Back
Top Bottom