Air Jordan 2012 Review Request

They feel amazing. Tried them on yesterday with the low bootie. Very expensive but for a reason, the most advanced sneaker out there.

From a performance-only perspective, these are great. Ended up trying them on again at Niketown and the traction is superb. As for ankle support, they offer as much as any other shoe. The whole high-top vs. low-top thing is very overrated mainly due to the fact that if you were to land on someone else's foot on the way down, you're going to twist your ankle either way. The only real protection against something like this is heavy taping.

I've heard rumours that the high bootie feels like it's coming off when you run but I've not felt that walking around in the low bootie so I can't provide much info there.

These sneakers are however, extremely light and I love the 3 different insoles that they come with.

Sure it's expensive but if you're looking for strictly a performance shoe for INDOORS ONLY, then these are great.

As for the colorways, they're terrible for now. Ugly colorways will destroy any shoe, for example the DDRT 3s. Hopefully they'll put out a good colorway or make the ID pairs deluxe and closer to original pricing.

Back
Top Bottom