Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection Air Jordan XX1-2009 - Pic

LOL at all of those. XI might be the only one worth buying. As if the XX2 and XXI didnt have poor sales when they origionally released.

Originally Posted by raptors29

This is worse than the Black Cat idea.

Exactly what I first said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

JB must be slappin the super limited tag on these. They would be crazy to GR these. Sale racks all day. Only all white sneaker I would wear that is a classicis the air force one.

I wouldn't mind having 1-23. A lot of you guys are making a blind judement. Wait till we get so more better pics. I wonder if the boxes gonne be all white.This white shoe idea isn't so bad. Clean & easy, all you need is a white tee and some Cargos and you good.

xx1-2009 I'm gonna pass for sure! REALLY WANNA SEE WHAT THE 5's 6's and 16's would look like though!

1's if their Highs and Smooth leather no PL, no mesh, no junk the copped on discount
2 no
3 no
4 no
5 Maybe
6 Yes
7 no
8 no
9 YES
10 no
11 sure why not
12 no
13 no
14 no
15 no
16 YEAH
17 YEAH discount
18 maybe discount
19 maybe discount
20 maybe discount
21 no
22 YEAH on discount
23 %!%@$*! YEAR

yeah jb came out with other bs colorways..so they said lets make all white ones .....smh

Originally Posted by travman24

I wouldn't mind having 1-23. This white shoe idea isn't so bad. Clean & easy, all you need is a white tee and some Cargos and you good.
co sign, that's the truth
pimp.gif

i posted about a mos. ago that a silver /crome gimmickry will be present ..since it signify the silver anniv. thing...

Back
Top Bottom