Air Jordan 2K9 New Colorway

Don't know if it's been posted already if so lock.
12320014648172.jpg

They look better than the first two colorways, but still not worth $190. I will try to cop when prices start to go down.
04/04/2009 Air Jordan 2009 (limited release)
343084-062 Black/Varsity Red-White
$190.00

I was just looking at those. Look better than the white ones but have to pass due to the 190 price tag, must be crazyyy

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I just figured it out..i see a trend forming:

AJ2K9= next generation XIVs
XXIIIs= next generation XIIIs

I hope not. If the 2K10 looks like the next generation XV were all doomed
frown.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mac4167

slowly beginning to grow on me, SLOWLY

dont give in!!! lmao nah all jokes aside this shoe aint ugly. it aint pretty either. its meh, lol. def not worth 190. and yea, there is a thread with thesealready and ppl bombin on them. but thanks for giving us something to talk about dude

The problem is, the shoes has big shoes to fill being the successer to the XX3. They would not live up to it no matter what they looked like.

not a bad CW but to echo the sentiment repeated over and over since the pics released......not worth $190! eh eh!...i would cop but not for that price, theshoe does intrigue me, but it is an overall disappointment and particularly the price tag makes the disappointment alot heavier. we all know that jordan hasset the highest tier of bball products period, but the pricing really has shot above the roof without a corresponding raise in standard of living for all ofus. hence price not justified!....and for another Nike Considered product thats was geared to less waste, less materials, with more recycled products, itsclear the economy and state of financial affairs are not "considered" in the JB ethos at the moment

As been said 100x not worth £140/$190..........................................
frown.gif

i said earlier when idea first came about for these that i wanted to see the black colorway...and now that i see it they str8 but i cant see myself paying190...so if they gone on sale..ill cop the blk colorway...

Back
Top Bottom