AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

So now we’re talking about ports?

IMG_1921.gif

Im not blind to how pairs are shipped here, before the initial release date. But y'all mean to tell me, that every single pair that was made, is already here inside of the states, when were still almost two months out before the release?

So y'all mean to tell me, if the shipping at all of these ports are shut down for a few weeks, that even if most pairs are here, that all of the pairs ordered online, are going to be shipped to us, without any delayes or issues?

Even if thats the case, stores and resellers are going to advantage of the strike, and the prices on these will go up no matter what. Simply because they can get away it, because of whats going on. I dont think everything is going to go as smoothly as yall think it is in November. Maybe if the strike ends within a week, it might still go smoothly for this release.

Anything past two weeks, yall can forget about everything going smoothly with the retail or resale prices, down to everybody recieving there shipped pairs on time. Yall can act delusional as much as yall want too about whats going on.

Im not blind to how pairs are shipped here, before the initial release date. But y'all mean to tell me, that every single pair that was made, is already here inside of the states, when were still almost two months out before the release?

So y'all mean to tell me, if the shipping at all of these ports are shut down for a few weeks, that even if most pairs are here, that all of the pairs ordered online, are going to be shipped to us, without any delayes or issues?

Even if thats the case, stores and resellers are going to advantage of the strike, and the prices on these will go up no matter what. Simply because they can get away it, because of whats going on. I dont think everything is going to go as smoothly as yall think it is in November. Maybe if the strike ends within a week, it might still go smoothly for this release.

Anything past two weeks, yall can forget about everything going smoothly with the retail or resale prices, down to everybody recieving there shipped pairs on time. Yall can act delusional as much as yall want too about whats going on.
You are right, just not for this particular release. Maybe that strike will affect the Christmas and early 2025 releases. These have been sitting in Memphis in the warehouse and the other warehouses for quite some time. The sneakers don’t come from overseas directly to the retailers. They sit in Nikes warehouses for months and are sent to retailers from there, especially on huge releases like this.

I know you mean well but I don’t agree with almost anything you said here. You even went so far as to say this will impact resale pairs. Anything overseas sold on these platforms is shipped by fedex/ups/dhl… by air. They aren’t coming over on a slow boat from China my guy. They clear customs at the airport and are picked up by the carrier.

You’re even claiming no one will get shipped pairs on time as if the ports have anything to do with that. Talk about delusional!

Back
Top Bottom