AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I really wish JB would go ahead and shock drop these so I can cop and unwatch this thread. ..

You will be surprised

wvOI0QR (1).png

The first two comments I see are spitting facts, "2018 pair better 🔥" and "2024 looks like a fake of the 2018 pair, if that makes sense." 💯
There's nothing wrong with liking the 2018s better, but comparing to the OGs the 2024s are closer to what it was while the 2018s look like fakes. Someone said the 2018s look like SB 3s and I can't unsee it now.

Air-Jordan-3-Cement-Skateboards.png

There's nothing wrong with liking the 2018s better, but comparing to the OGs the 2024s are closer to what it was while the 2018s look like fakes. Someone said the 2018s look like SB 3s and I can't unsee it now.

Air-Jordan-3-Cement-Skateboards.png

Proof people just complain to complain and fit in with the other complainers. Posting a pair of 2001's as 2018's. :lol:

2001's look like fakes now. :lol:

The first two comments I see are spitting facts, "2018 pair better 🔥" and "2024 looks like a fake of the 2018 pair, if that makes sense." 💯

That’s good for the 2024s then, since the 2018s look like an awful fake of what this shoe is supposed to look like.

Petty nitpicking phase [Check]
Predictable turn phase [Check]

I guess it time for the next phases....

"When's the shock drop?" for 2 -3 weeks.

Then when the shock drop pairs come in it's the "Yo, these are way better in person, because I'm one of the first people to hit for retail and post pictures" phase.

Let's stay on schedule here

judge-judy-times-up.gif

Petty nitpicking phase [Check]
Predictable turn phase [Check]

I guess it time for the next phases....

"When's the shock drop?" for 2 -3 weeks.

Then when the shock drop pairs come in it's the "Yo, these are way better in person, because I'm one of the first people to hit for retail and post pictures" phase.

Let's stay on schedule here

judge-judy-times-up.gif
And the crazy thing is that the shape has been the same for pretty much the whole thread, even if some of the pics were of fakes. SMH

I guess this is the final production.

They looking better and better tbh

And the crazy thing is that the shape has been the same for pretty much the whole thread, even if some of the pics were of fakes. SMH

This.

Every pair we've seen looks exactly like the "official JD Sports UK" pics that people were denouncing as fakes a month or two ago. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom