AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

1729743486807.png

The official shoe of the United Kickball Federation

I was hoping for today. It's usually the Thursday that's about a month or so before the release date.
They might do what they did with black red 4 reimagined where didnt get a shock drop until a week or two before release. Also, was it even rumored or anything we were getting one? Or are people just assuming?

I see there's still people in denial in here

People still trying to convince themselves that the 800 banana shaped pairs we've seen in the past month are all fake, but the 2 pairs that we've seen that come close to the shape of the Reimagined White Cements are real

The real ones BEEN out there. This might just be one of those cases where the reps look better than the officials

Why buy 6 pairs when they will drop this shoe again in less than 8 years?

Unless you're a cartoon character and ONLY wear black cements 3's every single day I just don't see the purpose of that many. Especially when we all know 3's after a while are going to crumble.

Why buy 6 pairs when they will drop this shoe again in less than 8 years?

Unless you're a cartoon character and ONLY wear black cements 3's every single day I just don't see the purpose of that many. Especially when we all know 3's after a while are going to crumble.

:rollin at cartoon character.

Well, I did the same with the 2018 pair. One pair I wore for two weeks straight no skips. I hadn’t done that since the days when I could only get one pair every three months or so,

I wore the pairs I bought. I only have one DS left.

But yeah, aside from this shoe/colorway being iconic, they’re just a dope versatile shoe. They just check the boxes.

I feel what you’re saying though lol. And the 2032 retrongonna finally get that elephant print height right lol

Feel like I can wear these for months/a year straight…I know it’s not common for us sneakerheads but as K kingjay718 said they’re versatile. Assuming they’ll be comfortable these will be my go-to shoe, can’t wait.

I never double up on shoes but will try for these, plan to burn through the first pair.

I see there's still people in denial in here

People still trying to convince themselves that the 800 banana shaped pairs we've seen in the past month are all fake, but the 2 pairs that we've seen that come close to the shape of the Reimagined White Cements are real

The real ones BEEN out there. This might just be one of those cases where the reps look better than the officials
some guy on a rep reddit page says these are retail. Some fakes might look better than some retail pairs and vice versa.
IMG_8081.jpeg

IMG_8080.jpeg
IMG_8087.jpeg
IMG_8085.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom