AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

This release proves that there is really no reason to keep most OG colorways deadstock, or even double up honestly. You’ll end up just selling the older pair for the new one in 4-5 years.
I mean when has it not been that way? Jordans average a 7 year gap in retroing on average. At most it’s a decade usually. The longest gaps on OGs have been 12-15 years and only a few of those so I don’t feel like much has changed. Larger sample size across OGs now I guess but you’ll get all of em 1.5x a decade on average.

This release proves that there is really no reason to keep most OG colorways deadstock, or even double up honestly. You’ll end up just selling the older pair for the new one in 4-5 years.
I feel the exact opposite :lol:

If you didn't get these or double in 2001 then you've been "missing out" for 23 years now because every retro since has been garbage. I will double on this 2024 pair because who knows when they'll do this color way in this shape again. I bought the 2011 pair but got rid of them almost as quickly as I got them, passed on 2018 cause they're just 2011 pairs with NA on them to me (sans peeling), and now we're finally here, can't wait. Most anticipated release for me alongside Columbia 11s. Just need pics to surface soon, most likely June/July though.

I rarely do the double up thing anymore, actually never did much to begin with…My issue is that I’ll end up wearing the **** out of a pair then find myself slamming my head on the table after looking at aftermarket prices for a replacement :lol:…Need to really think about if I’ll legitimately wear a pair of shoes enough that I’ll retire them before I commit to getting two pairs…

I’ll PROBABLY try for two pairs here if they do a good job with them because I know they’ll get plenty of burn, even despite the fact that they’ll likely drop again in a fairly short timeframe…

1710873566823.png

I ran across these on Twitter, man I didn't think it could be anything worse than the '18 BC toe but damn these got it.

1710873566823.png

I ran across these on Twitter, man I didn't think it could be anything worse than the '18 BC toe but damn these got it.
JB was out here putting PK Subban hairlines on the 3s

YREvwKK.jpg

What's funny is all you elitist, sneaker snob OGs were copping with no shame yet y'all got the nerve to shame folks in the other thread for wanting to cop the Powder blue 9s because of the shape. :smh:

What's funny is all you elitist, sneaker snob OGs were copping with no shame yet y'all got the nerve to shame folks in the other thread for wanting to cop the Powder blue 9s because of the shape. :smh:

Either you have early onset dementia or you’re straight lying with that take. :lol:

The backlash that accompanied that release was huge. Since the jump, the shape on that banana boat with the Katrina levy busting elephant print had a lot of people pissed. Why do you think so many people were repainting the Red 3 that released in Feb of 2020 because the shape was completely overhauled?

Either you have early onset dementia or you’re straight lying with that take. :lol:

The backlash that accompanied that release was huge. Since the jump, the shape on that banana boat with the Katrina levy busting elephant print had a lot of people pissed. Why do you think so many people were repainting the Red 3 that released in Feb of 2020 because the shape was completely overhauled?
I'm referring to the Niketalk OGs who claim they have the 18' BC3s. If you bought those I honestly don't want to hear your opinion on anything related to incorrect/correct shape. When you support abominations like those, you lose credibility :smh:

I'm referring to the Niketalk OGs who claim they have the 18' BC3s. If you bought those I honestly don't want to hear your opinion on anything related to incorrect/correct shape. When you support abominations like those, you lose credibility :smh:

To be fair, Nike Air being on the heal for the first time since the ‘01 Retro was enough reason for anyone to pick them up back then. As consumers of Jordan Brand we all really are at the mercy of what’s being released at that time.

Im gonna say I like my 2018 pair. Thats what they gave us and was more than happy to take it. As of right now its my only pair. I cant wait for these coming but its not going to devalue what that release was for me personally.

2018s was my first hit on SNKRS 😂

If those BC3s are abominations.... what are the last True Blue retro then...because those were far worse imo

2018s was my first hit on SNKRS 😂

If those BC3s are abominations.... what are the last True Blue retro then...because those were far worse imo
Also trash. Sold those too. I’ve basically moved out all the trash I thought was passable due to the previous round of trash. But I have to say I’m very pleased with the past 2+ years.

how much do 2018 bc pairs go for anyways? 🤔

They’ll end up staying double the price of 24’s, just like with those leather bred 4’s vs 19’s. Seen it happen a 1000 times, especially if these are gonna be released in the masses as predicted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom