AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I thought it was supposed to be as close to da 88 OG shape?..that aint OG shape. The elephant is high and. The toe box is thick as hell. Cmon nike/jordan brand 🤦🏾‍♂️the shoe overall just looks fat or sum

Exactly! All of you creaming your pants need to get your eyes checked. The elephant print height is the same as 2018 and that shape is not it. I’m still waiting for authorized Nike photos before I say anything because that mock up is no bueno.

Did they not use the same mold as the re-imagined WCs? The shape looks not as sleek. EP cement grey is too light?

Just a quick reminder of what the 2018 pair looked like.

1721241173176.jpeg

Something about these look off. Hopefully it’s just that pair pictured though. The leather looks the same as the green glow pair that released in March and the elephant print looks a bit to light. . . I wil still pick up a pair but idk, they’re not setting my soul on fire like I thought they would from those initial pics.

I thought it was supposed to be as close to da 88 OG shape?..that aint OG shape. The elephant is high and. The toe box is thick as hell. Cmon nike/jordan brand 🤦🏾‍♂️the shoe overall just looks fat or sum

Something does still seem kind of "off" a bit but definitely copping for my son and I

1721231768352.png

1721231369501.png

Thought they would use the same mold as the 23 WC3?
Maybe they did and it's a size thing or something but these don't look as tall.

And the print does look too light. Some complained about the WC3 print and this look like a possible overcorrection. But again, hopefully just this pair.

Back
Top Bottom