AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Correct me if wrong. But is not the BC3 supposed to have the slightly lighter shade of grey in comparison to the WC with the Fire Red being the darkest of the 3 shoes?

This is the shoe I'm looking forward to the most this year. I passed on the Reimagined Bred 4 because I'm a widey and 4s never fit me right. So I need these bad in my life and they better be done right! :emoji_upside_down:

I guess I’m just getting tired of buying the same shoe with very minimum changes.

Just the slight change in the shade of elephant print and tongue, really doesnt wow me!

I sold my DS 2018 pair in anticipation for this release, and now it’s just like ooooh lighter elephant print…. Cool

There really isn’t much change here. Unlike the WC3 and Military 4, there were drastic changes to the shoe from its previous retro

And this is exactly how I feel about the black/red 12 and aquas coming out next year.

Last edited:
We've seen 1 (questionable) look at an adult pair and 1 look at a GS pair, you should probably wait for more pics. Even so, if you can't see the shape differences then idk.

Also how do you feel this way about the bred 12s and aqua 8s coming out next year when pictures of those haven't even dropped? For all you know the 12s could be getting a newer updated shape :lol:

I guess I’m just getting tired of buying the same shoe with very minimum changes.

Just the slight change in the shade of elephant print and tongue, really doesnt wow me!

I sold my DS 2018 pair in anticipation for this release, and now it’s just like ooooh lighter elephant print…. Cool

There really isn’t much change here. Unlike the WC3 and Military 4, there were drastic changes to the shoe from its previous retro

And this is exactly how I feel about the black/red 12 and aquas coming out next year.
They’re getting an updated shape too. Isn’t that what this whole game is about? Keep buying the same shoes over and over…we don’t have to buy them if we don’t want to.

Back
Top Bottom