AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Reimagined Black Cement III with... leather?!

c1d0a8e0-cf45-4132-9c66-b31a47bc4ac5_text.gif

Time to off the 2018 pair on goat etc., with this announcement?
I’m into resetting the clock on sole separation and the midsole cracking. I’m over having it true to the OG has possible. Just let me wear the shoe.

If someone wants to pay me well over what I paid to get them originally, I’m 100% with it. Feel the same way with the 4’s this weekend. 1’s typically hold up so I’m not worried about the Royal Suedes as much. But 3 thru 6’s can get the boot with news like this.

Leather upper please.
Keep the print more consistent this time around.

Last edited:
There's confirmation that this one is coming out for holiday 2024 with these posts.

I have a feeling the primary tweak on these will be materials based on the pattern of previously released reimagined gimmick black-based Jordans.

You know who is going to change the title of the Black Cat 3 thread, and then cry to have this thread deleted. Lol

Anyhow, in for a pair

Let’s all post to keep this one going lol. Figure if we get a good page or 2 in he’ll have to concede and let this thread breath lol.

Although I like y'all, but these are clown posts, bros.

That makes no sense because it's two different shoes and release dates we're dealing with. So that's why it's conducive to have individualized threads for them.

2018 BC3s were one of the worst OG CW Jordan retros EVER (up there with 2012 Bred 4s, which easily take the crown as worst OG cw retro ever). Shape AND QC was absolutely disgusting on that 2018 release.

Hope they don't make these "Reimagined" 3s some suede or nubuck garbage and do them just like the Reimagined WC3s.

2018 BC3s were one of the worst OG CW Jordan retros EVER (up there with 2012 Bred 4s, which easily take the crown as worst OG cw retro ever). Shape AND QC was absolutely disgusting on that 2018 release.

Hope they don't make these "Reimagined" 3s some suede or nubuck garbage and do them just like the Reimagined WC3s.
Gentry era retros would like a word with you...this like after one wear:lol:

2007 Fire Reds
FR.jpg

2011 True Blues
TB.jpg

Last edited:

You must not have had many 2005 through 2015 Jordan's if those were one of the worst retros ever :rolleyes

Damn these are going to be $220? I feel JB is getting out of control with these price increases every year.

Back
Top Bottom