AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I was looking to pickup some BC3s since my 2011 pair have started to crumble.

Hearing about this news today and i will just pickup 2 pairs of these.

Last edited:
I thought bred 4 will be the only shoes i get this year. Looks like this will be my 2nd piar

IMG_8128.jpeg

Na 😆

IN - if made exactly like the white cements
OUT - if suede upper

There's confirmation that this one is coming out for holiday 2024 with these posts.

Very good news cause the black cat 3s will sit and go on discount. JB knows it and they are back tracking by releasing the BC3 with suede instead of leather. JB finally listening to us, we have been wanting suede for the longest

If the reimagined royal 1s didn’t tell them the results of replacing leather with suede on an OG AJ then someone needs to lose their job.

Very good news cause the black cat 3s will sit and go on discount. JB knows it and they are back tracking by releasing the BC3 with suede instead of leather. JB finally listening to us, we have been wanting suede for the longest

If they made these with artificial animal fur as the reimagined gimmick tweak, MFs would still get them.

Damn these are going to be $220? I feel JB is getting out of control with these price increases every year.
As long as folks keep spending what they spend on these secondary sites, Nike will keep inching up the price. But you can’t get folks to understand that.
Dudes keep speaking that suede into existence smh. I sincerely hope it’s not suede. That sample was always trash to me.
It would be insipid to do suede again with how the Royal 1’s went.

I have the 18’s but the shape is atrocious. If jb doesnt f these up too bad I will consider replacing my 18’s with these.

JB is going for the kill now this year. Watch out Adidas/New Balance. Black cement 3 + 4, military blues, columbias. Just need some proper taxi XII and grape Vs now.

Back
Top Bottom