AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

JB is going for the kill now this year. Watch out Adidas/New Balance. Black cement 3 + 4, military blues, columbias. Just need some proper taxi XII and grape Vs now.
Bro you know they're going to f it all up like they did with the Royals and upcoming Close Captioned Black Toe 1s... They'll give us one nice release (Bred 4s) and take a corn-filled, post-Chipotle dump on the rest of the "reimagined" releases.

If this turns out to be a corny release, the 2018 value will go up.

I will hold onto my a few pairs for now and be patient baby.

Last edited:
If this turns out to be a corny release, the 2018 value will go up big-time.

I will hold onto my a few pairs for now and be patient baby.
I sold one of my pairs of BC3s for close to $500 during peak pandemic. I honestly felt bad for the person buying them because of how stupid they were to buy such a low quality pair (at least in 2020 StockX didn’t accept returns so I hope they were able to offload the pair I sold them).

Here pics of the 2018 pair I sold vs the custom Unites I had made in 2020:

IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1114.jpeg

I mean I think if it’s going to be RIG BC3’s then it’ll be leather it’s only right and if you think about it black toes seem to be getting the same treatment as the RIG Chicago 1s so pretty sure it’ll be the same for RIG BC3s but hey🤷🏾‍♂️

If anyone working at Nike/JB reads this, it’s not too late to stand up and do the right thing and save us all from these monstrosities.
The worker can stand up but if they boss man the goat don't sign off on it then what more can you or the people that work under him can do

In if it's Leather. But if it has the yellow midsole im out. Can't stand the aged worn out look. Need my shoes looking crisp. I'll do the aging myself.

Sole Savy is kind of shaky with their info. With that being said, it’s only February and production hasn’t even started yet. Could just be JB determining that no one cares about the Black Cats and decided to switch it up.

This stuff is planned out years in advance, they're not switching up production this far into it.

Has it been confirmed by people knowledgeable?
SoleSavy did. I’ve been critical of them in the past, but in all fairness, they were the first to break the news about this release, and all of the other “reliable” outlets followed suit. We’ll wait and see I guess, but seeing as how Black/Royals tanked, it would be dumb if JB revisited that material change again.

200% in (meaning two pairs) if the upper is leather. I’m fairly certain it’s been “confirmed” to be leather but I will wait until ZsneakerheadZ confirms that. I could do without the aged midsole but I’ll take it. I wonder if somebody else is in charge of the JB releases now? Because this year is poised to be one of the best years in terms of OG releases since 2019.

SoleSavy did. I’ve been critical of them in the past, but in all fairness, they were the first to break the news about this release, and all of the other “reliable” outlets followed suit. We’ll wait and see I guess, but seeing as how Black/Royals tanked, it would be dumb if JB revisited that material change again.

were they the first?

i remember reading this news a couple months back from zsneakerhead or whatever

Specifics about the reworked pair aren't yet known, but it's expected to feature a treatment similar to last year's "White Cement Reimagined," which used pre-yellowed details and a shape that closely resembled the original 1988 pair. It's also said that the pair won't see a material change on the upper, which will remain leather for this new version.

were they the first?

i remember reading this news a couple months back from zsneakerhead or whatever
Na. No one has previously confirmed this until yesterday. Solesavy was actually the first. I’m sure you’re referring to when Zsneakerhead made a hypothetical post asking “would you cop” back in November (see below). Since yesterday, Zsneakerhead and other reliable sources have also confirmed the release behind Solesavys initial post. I know I might sound like a washed sneakerhead reporter/journalist lol but yeah, that’s where we are.

Back
Top Bottom