AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

As others have said, I'm in so long as they don't pre-age/yellow the midsoles. That treatment is never the better option, but it will look even worse with the black leather compared to the white from last year.

Na. No one has previously confirmed this until yesterday. Solesavy was actually the first. I’m sure you’re referring to when Zsneakerhead made a hypothetical post asking “would you cop” back in November (see below). Since yesterday, Zsneakerhead and other reliable sources have also confirmed the release behind Solesavys initial post. I know I might sound like a washed sneakerhead reporter/journalist lol but yeah, that’s where we are.

yes, that was it. always thought there was some reason they bring up those hypothetical posts as if they were in consideration for release.

in for 3 retail pairs if at all possible

Have no problems with house of heat but they could’ve kept their “speculative mock-up” and entire article on these to themselves IMO. Seriously though, team suede needs to chill lol. Won’t be surprised if it happens though. This is JB after all. They’re bound to screw it up somehow. A leather version like the WC would just make too much sense.

I sold my '18 pair a year or so ago because I had gotten my money's worth out of them and they looked like curdled milk next to my '22 Fire Reds. Still need to swing back around and grab a pair of the recent White Cements and hopefully, if these have leather, I'll grab these too. After that, all that'll be left is a proper True Blue release to complete the set.

my fav shoe ever, so it'll be suede and i will weep :ohwell:

for leather we ............

pray dog.jpg

In regards to the reimagined 4s, the OG Black Cements [obviously] had a Durabuck upper which was a synthetic leather as we all know, so imo going from that to full on leather made sense in a way. It's like coming full circle. But going from leather to suede/nubuck on Black Cement 3s? Lol. Feels more like a step back than a step forward.

Back
Top Bottom