AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Suede on these are a bad move. No arguement will convince me otherwise.
It’s not even that it’s a bad move. It should simply be a different release. Give us the one that matches the white ones. Release a suede or nubuck version and I still might buy it, but those are the kind of releases that should be following a well executed OG, not replacing them.

It’s not even that it’s a bad move. It should simply be a different release. Give us the one that matches the white ones. Release a suede or nubuck version and I still might buy it, but those are the kind of releases that should be following a well executed OG, not replacing them.
You know they are not gonna do that though. So if JB is gonna put all their money into one version of a release, it needs to be leather of course. Suede has no reason to be anywhere near a 3.

You know they are gonna do that though. So if JB is gonna put all their money into one version of a release, it needs to be leather of course. Suede has no reason to be anywhere near a 3.
That’s why I think this is a leather shoe. They aren’t blind, deaf and dumb across the board there. They know the Royal Reimagineds didn’t move well and took bad publicity.

If anything, I think they pushed this into the lineup to cash in seeing what the WC3 did to the bottom line AND critical response last year. Not to do it in a suede version they know won’t move as well. Pushing it to the end of the year gives them financial and PR cover to end the year on a high note.

I sold my '18 pair a year or so ago because I had gotten my money's worth out of them and they looked like curdled milk next to my '22 Fire Reds. Still need to swing back around and grab a pair of the recent White Cements and hopefully, if these have leather, I'll grab these too. After that, all that'll be left is a proper True Blue release to complete the set.
Definitely need to complete the set of OG 3s sold my 18s and the TB 3 after comparing to FR n WC

I was all in on the reimagined leather material on the 4s from the start…but if these reimagined black cement 3s are going to be suede I’m passing. ✌🏻

what if JB threw everyone a curveball and dropped these in patent leather instead 😂
Absolutely that would suck. No mind changing either on that one. When they did that garbage to the black red 1 I refused.

Its gonna match the WC3 gimmick. They know it worked. Anything else will not work.
Yeah everyone is continuing to run wild on the “suede” BC3. With the Royals and how well the WC3 was received and sold, people are getting themselves riled up over nothing IMO

this reimagined theme that JB's running rn is getting everyone on edge lmao

that said, in for these. must be leather otherwise i'll pass

Subbed.
Have 2 pairs of the '18s (1 retired, the other currently in rotation).
Will be nice (and preferred) to have the '24 BC in the WC3 Reimagined setup.

Leather, nuback, suede. IDC. Im in regardless for 2 pairs easy. As long as its the new mold (which is all we have wanted since the red cements) and not that ugly 2018 shizzzz we had, I am in.

Back
Top Bottom