AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Why wait for pics? Literally BC3 with an aged look.

98% of Niketalk already made up their mind to purchase whether it is suede or leather.

Like the BC4 thread. Leather or Suede, it no matter. The turn is real.

Stay true soldier on deck. Yessir.

Like the BC4 thread. Leather or Suede, it no matter. The turn is real.

Stay true soldier on deck. Yessir.
First to say I did the turn on those. For those the shape was not to be denied. With these, they have proven to fix the shape years ago with the Unite. It makes sense on paper to use suede/nubuck on these given the reimagine resume so far. It would just be dumb to do.
For me, the suede/nubuck to leather move works more on the older models. The leather to suede move on a shoe this big, its probably gonna get people really heated. Again, match the theme of the reimagine WC3. It makes perfect sense.

These need to only exist as a sample.

Screenshot_20240301_111801_Instagram.jpg

These need to only exist as a sample.

Screenshot_20240301_111801_Instagram.jpg
Again, what would be so bad about these dropping with the current shape? The issue is these either/or scenarios. Give us the BC3 correctly this year and next year drop the sample version. Real collectors and fans of the model can get the shoe and if you’re not either then you can keep it moving without being offended the brand gave you some inadequate substitute.

Again, what would be so bad about these dropping with the current shape? The issue is these either/or scenarios. Give us the BC3 correctly this year and next year drop the sample version. Real collectors and fans of the model can get the shoe and if you’re not either then you can keep it moving without being offended the brand gave you some inadequate substitute.

OG colorways of retros come around every so many years.

If they're bringing back an iconic OG colorway, I at least want it to be in the OG material.

As you say....If they indeed dropped these in OG-everything form this year, and then next year the suedes posted above...I wouldn't care. But we know that's not gonna happen.

Because if we're being honest Nike needs to speed up the retro cycle of classic colorways. It's gotten to the point where they only give us a handful of actual OG's a year with a million plus throwaway retro +'s no one asked for.

For example in 2013 JB gave us 15 OG releases ranging through different models, in addition to retro+'s. Fast forward to 2023 we got 5, 6 if you include the suede Royals. The scale has tipped too far to new colorways.

How many different ways are you going to put UNC blue on a Jordan 1 high without just giving us the OG's? They're milking it.

OG colorways of retros come around every so many years.

If they're bringing back an iconic OG colorway, I at least want it to be in the OG material.

As you say....If they indeed dropped these in OG-everything form this year, and then next year the suedes posted above...I wouldn't care. But we know that's not gonna happen.
That’s not entirely true. Chicago mids and highs debuted a year apart. We got the FT 88’s and JT3’s in short order within a few years of the last retro. You can go back and find others around the CDP era that retro’d similarly in a short time period.

Point being even if it was a few years out this is a long standing sample and wouldn’t detract from the rather cyclical 6-8 year period the BC3’s have come back in.

That’s not entirely true. Chicago mids and highs debuted a year apart. We got the FT 88’s and JT3’s in short order within a few years of the last retro. You can go back and find others around the CDP era that retro’d similarly in a short time period.

Point being even if it was a few years out this is a long standing sample and wouldn’t detract from the rather cyclical 6-8 year period the BC3’s have come back in.

I'm sure you can indeed find some instances. My point is that it's not gonna happen with these BC 3's.

And neither the FT 88's or JT3's were considered an actual OG retro so those do not count to your point.

Bottom line is stop giving any credence to these wack suede 3's!!! :lol: :wink: We don't need em'! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom