AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I know this was sarcasm, but there's like 30 pairs used in my size on GOAT. Safe to say they're not moving on there anytime soon. Might have to go the eBay route.
Lol actually not sarcasm. :lol: I'm going to sell.

You're right about GOAT.

But there are a lot of Gen Zers whose favorite retros are the trash they put out from 2007-2019. They cant see shape differences and OG details.

This is very good news. I really hope they don't go cheap and use synthetic materials around the mudguard like many 3s. That leather they used on the "reimagined" IVs would be nice.

I've got 3x pairs (2x DS) of 2018 BC3s so I'm wondering if I should sell just both of my DS pairs

It would suck if I sold them all and these 2024 pairs end up being inferior

$950 was a come up for you
The buyer seeing they coming back out
1319767194003.png

I've got 3x pairs (2x DS) of 2018 BC3s so I'm wondering if I should sell just both of my DS pairs

Sell your used one and start rocking the other and keep the other until you lock down a 2024 version.

Buyer doesn’t know about eBay, Stock X or GOAT s/o to you
I actually sold them on goat lol. I wasn’t really trying to move them so I listed them at what I thought was a crazy price. I guess size 14s are scarce. Also sold my trashed pair for $180 recently. I was using them to do yard work. People really go crazy for these. I think this release is gonna be a bloodbath.

IMG_8638.gif

I know nothing is impossible but just look at the 2018 vs the reimagined WC. You should’ve started dumping those pairs as soon as the reimagined information got leaked.

With them removing the Reimagined moniker, these are BC3's are going to be harder to cop than the Reimagined 4's. I'm still going to try though.

Back
Top Bottom