AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Man .....I'm so in. I just sold my last DS 2018 pair last month for $480. The back tab of one shoe started yellowing like crazy. Meanwhile the other Nike Air tab was fine. It was driving me nuts, didn't know what to do since I didn't like the suede idea. Was gonna try to paint the back tab or something..... And I didn't notice since I've been wearing my customized Jordan 3 Red cements I painted 2 years ago. With the better shape and lower elephant print. They are just so much nicer to look at.
Now the double up will happen with new shape and I will use customized BC's for rain/ park shoes.

Screenshot_20240312-194008-237.png

They looked worse in hand. But the buyer saw them and was all in.

Damn. These are gonna be L&F level of difficulty. Finna make them "Bred 4s" look like patty cake

Let me already start figuring out what I'm finna sell when I gotta pay resale

lonely-depressed.gif

No no no no, we not doing this. They will flood the market. Shock drop, exclusive access and an easy release day itself. Plenty of stock to go around and we will be amazed at how good the quality is

This is the energy I’m putting out. . . 🙏🏽🥴

i don't understand the snap reactions.
reimagined never meant they definitely weren't gonna be og. white cement 3's were reimagined.

I have the worst timing, I purchased a pair of the 18s almost a month ago, never worn or anything, and the black cements have been eluding me at a decent price or availability. I thought “I’m good on the re-imagineds because there are some parts of my 3s that could be re-imagined” but now I want to see the new ones. At least I got these 3s for practically free so either way….

Back
Top Bottom