AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

These will still be a tough cop for me in my part of the world as there will only be 5-6 local stores carrying them, but if these are anything like the Reimagined 3 release, I will sleep easy knowing that resale won’t be too bad.

I’m on #teamretail and hate feeding resellers, but for these…..I might have to bite the bullet.

These will still be a tough cop for me in my part of the world as there will only be 5-6 local stores carrying them, but if these are anything like the Reimagined 3 release, I will sleep easy knowing that resale won’t be too bad.

I’m on #teamretail and hate feeding resellers, but for these…..I might have to bite the bullet.

Worst case is paying $40 over retail like I did for the WC and I at least got to pick a good pair. If I hit retail just gotta 🙏🏾.

Whole upper is summit white. They even made my old socks look bright white. Couldn’t do it. If that upper was white white I would have painted the midsole and lived with the sail backtab. But nah. Couldn’t do the dingy upper.

Crazy! I honestly never even noticed this. Thanks.

IMG_5807.gif

I don’t have another white shoe to compare aside from the 20 Fire Red 5s and I was looking at the boxes and the 5s are “true white” and do appear very bright so my 3s look kind of Matte in comparison

Crazy! I honestly never even noticed this. Thanks.
I really tried to like them! I ordered them with the idea that I’d compare them to my 2011s and sell whichever one I liked less. Decided to sell both. It’s my second favorite sneaker of all time. But no ragrets.

Ah yes, the inevitable conflict between the seasoned OGs and the fresh born remastered boyz… the feud getting more heated up thanks to the Cement 4 thread. Incredible, considering this is just what JB hoped for:smokin

Imma just gonna lay back and keep my 18’s and cop the 24’s while y’all trigger each other and take sides :lol:

Black friday too

I remember the 2011s was a Black Friday release. I remember me and my boy stayed up all night and bought TVs during the night then went to the store at open. No line. Just walked in and picked up pairs with ease. Different time

I wore them joints until they got a hole in the sole. Just threw them in the trash when I moved in 2021. Were my favorite beaters for a minute

Looking to move a 2018 pair on StockX.

One of the shoes heel tab has a slightly yellowed Nike AIR. do you think this would be rejected?

Much appreciated in advance.

Looking to move a 2018 pair on StockX.

One of the shoes heel tab has a slightly yellowed Nike AIR. do you think this would be rejected?

Much appreciated in advance.

I would try ebay first. Stockx is just terrible in general. I sold a mitchell ness dipset jersey which was brand new with tags and they cut the tags off and said it was used. When I questioned why they cut the tags they just said it was used and nothing else they could do

Back
Top Bottom