AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I would try ebay first. Stockx is just terrible in general. I sold a mitchell ness dipset jersey which was brand new with tags and they cut the tags off and said it was used. When I questioned why they cut the tags they just said it was used and nothing else they could do
They suck.

Why is everyone acting like these will be hard to purchase?

Literally the biggest Jordan drop of 2024 and will be the easiest

Im expecting around 500k+ stock, everyone who wants a pair will get a pair

IMG_9166.gif

Need 5-6 pairs of these. Two to keep and the rest for quality checks. My EP gotta be even lengths and same patterns.
No you dont. 5-6 pairs is OD

You can just check in stores instead of purchasing

Black cement 3s are my all time grails and im stopping at 2 pairs

I can't justify doubling up on any shoe except for Jordan 1 Chicago's and Royals.

That's just me personally. I won't wear through it for it to make sense and it's just taking up closet space. It's too many shoes in my closet. I've had the 2018's since release day, and I know I've worn them a grand total of 4-5 times max. If I cleaned the bottoms and took a few balls of lint off the ankle collar I could pass them as DS.

There is always a few pairs I will double up on regardless. These are one of them. Concord/bred 11’s, Infared 6’s, and Bred 12/13 as well.

Looking to move a 2018 pair on StockX.

One of the shoes heel tab has a slightly yellowed Nike AIR. do you think this would be rejected?

Much appreciated in advance.
I sold a pair of concord lows on SX, the mesh was starting to yellow
But they passed their idea of authentic check….

No you dont. 5-6 pairs is OD

You can just check in stores instead of purchasing

Black cement 3s are my all time grails and im stopping at 2 pairs
Lol, you assume these will just be sitting on shelves everywhere for people to walk in and compare pairs. Also, no sales person is bringing out multiple pairs for someone to inspect. They might sit for a few days in major cities but where I live, the WC3s did not sit.

As I said, I'm only keeping two pairs. The rest are getting returned or sold on GOAT/SX.

These ain’t sitting anywhere trust me. First day sellout guaranteed. This is just one of those shoes that brings EVERYONE out the woodworks, just like og 1’s and 11’s.

Back
Top Bottom