Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Pretty easy cop for me in LA! Glad to have them again, my favorite Air Jordan 3.
Check out my review! ​

Nice thorough review from what I saw. Had to stop mid way through bc your music is SO annoying. IMO lose that while you are talking next time bc it was good otherwise.

tumblr_mgsildWJZB1s2gm4xo1_400.gif
How is that even remotely racist?

Yall know how the 07 pairs had the same dark *** EP , overtime peoples pairs started to fade ( where the black is ) which made the EP stand out more

yall think the same will happen to these

Only difference between these 2013 and 2006 Fire Red 3s is the material used on the tongue that I've noticed. Still happy being able to double out after 7 years 
glasses.gif

This was probably the easiest cop in the history of retro Jordans. If you're still searching you're doing it wrong.

Not Srs.

Very happy with these though :lol:

Retail plus ship.. sizes available 8 to 13 
Phone: 714-441-3434
What store is this? I'm just curious because I recognize the area code.

This was probably the easiest cop in the history of retro Jordans. If you're still searching you're doing it wrong.

Not Srs.

Very happy with these though :lol:
Almost as good as the 90s and early 2000s! I remember when the Internet was the last resort because you wanted to wear them to school the upcoming Monday :lol: good ol' high school days.

Nice thorough review from what I saw. Had to stop mid way through bc your music is SO annoying. IMO lose that while you are talking next time bc it was good otherwise.
Feedback is always appreciated thanks man! Subscribe if you have an account!

lol I don't understand why people do sneaker reviews after the release. Performance reviews aside, I always assumed the point of the review is to watch it before the release so you can decide if you wanna buy or not. You also have 1000 guys doing reviews on YouTube of the same shoe. Meanwhile the top 3 guys with 100,000 subscribers a piece already put out a better more professional review of the same sneaker a month before it released.

It's funny when dudes blast their music in reviews lol makes you not wanna even watch it.

Anyway...

Saw these everywhere this weekend. If you weren't able to get this shoe, you're hopeless lol.

They had a FSR after the RSVP at RF. They had them downstairs at the HOH also. I left the mall at 1 PM and stopped in NT on the say out and they still had my size in stock, I was considering doubling up, but decided against it.

I hope resellers take a huge hit on these. You shouldn't need to pay over $200 for these.

JB has been really increasing production #'s lately, hopefully it's a trend that continues into the holiday releases.

I don't think script bots worked for this release, since they weren't TLO. Not that you needed a bot to cop. I got my 8.5 at 8:51 with no wait in line.

Easy pick up weekend, reminded me of the good old days lol

Last edited:
HAHAHA dudes are gonna lose their minds when they pull their sacred Green Glow IVs out at night and realize they don't glow in the dark... :nerd:

lol I don't understand why people do sneaker reviews after the release. Performance reviews aside, I always assumed the point of the review is to watch it before the release so you can decide if you wanna buy or not. You also have 1000 guys doing reviews on YouTube of the same shoe. Meanwhile the top 3 guys with 100,000 subscribers a piece already put out a better more professional review of the same sneaker a month before it released.

It's funny when dudes blast their music in reviews lol makes you not wanna even watch it.

Anyway...

Saw these everywhere this weekend. If you weren't able to get this shoe, you're hopeless lol.

They had a FSR after the RSVP at RF. They had them downstairs at the HOH also. I left the mall at 1 PM and stopped in NT on the say out and they still had my size in stock, I was considering doubling up, but decided against it.

I hope resellers take a huge hit on these. You shouldn't need to pay over $200 for these.

JB has been really increasing production #'s lately, hopefully it's a trend that continues into the holiday releases.

I don't think script bots worked for this release, since they weren't TLO. Not that you needed a bot to cop. I got my 8.5 at 8:51 with no wait in line.

Easy pick up weekend, reminded me of the good old days lol
it's something WE want to do. If you have a passion for something do it, right?

Back
Top Bottom