Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
They are looking good to me hopefully paint holds up if not I'm gonna invest in some gel insoles

shape and everything is on point but like i said, elephant is too damn dark

air-jordan-iii-fire-red-retro-01-570x570.jpg

These look like a bad early release pair.

If they're in this form, yep, 07's will be gym kicks.

LOL the gifs say it all. They look great in that pic, super dark print or not. Wish these were coming out now so I could wear them this summer.

That gif :lol: but that elephant print looks pretty dark. I think it's just the pics though. In person it probably won't look as dark

Yah. These would only be the second shoe i ever doubled up on. But i am only doibling if i can get both at retail. If not just one pair.

Damn.....I wanna double up but I'm trying to get the black tongue Vs also. They both too clean! This summer is gonna make me broke

I definitely want those Vs as well. DBIIIs are rereleasing. Passing on the Toro IVs for em since the red on the IVs is off. And this time last year i thought this would be an easy year

Does anyone know what insoles to buy to replace the insoles JB gives us? I heard that a gel insole works better than the ones JB gives you. I heard they prevent the paint chipping in the long run and more comfortable

Does anyone know what insoles to buy to replace the insoles JB gives us? I heard that a gel insole works better than the ones JB gives you. I heard they prevent the paint chipping in the long run and more comfortable

Side note .. get my email folk?

The one that is recommended is the spenco polysorb crosstrainer from champs family of stores. I find that one hella uncomfortable. I even had to return em they were so bad. Af least if you stacked the insoles on top of each other instead of replacing em. I recommend the SofSole Mens athletic insoles. Its the same thing but the shock absorbers cover the entire insole. $5 less and far more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom