Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
The NewJacks care more about the "camp-out" than they do the shoes :smh:
They think it's a rite of passage or something.
The writer failed to interview the dude who walked in at noon, copped and dipped :smokin
That would have made the story.

Wow those kids are serious "sneakerheads".

Sorry but its not that serious.

And why do people, young and old, feel the need to stunt when camping out. Like dudes, it ain't a fashion show, your in line for a pair of shoes.

End rant

And why do people, young and old, feel the need to stunt when camping out. Like dudes, it ain't a fashion show, your in line for a pair of shoes.

End rant

Dudes'll camp for anything these days smh

Yeah, I've never understood that. I always wear some beaters to line up. It's like dudes try too hard to impress other dudes lol. I'm just there to cop my **** and I'm out :lol:

Last edited:

End rant

sorry but what you wear to a release means nothing. ive seen some serious collectors wearing heat, standing in line with me. ive worn beaters to pick up shoes. sometimes i like to wear nicer shoes. that doesnt mean im doing a fashion show bruh... just means i wear my shoes.

sorry but what you wear to a release means nothing. ive seen some serious collectors wearing heat, standing in line with me. ive worn beaters to pick up shoes. sometimes i like to wear nicer shoes. that doesnt mean im doing a fashion show bruh... just means i wear my shoes.

true that^^and then its also a matter of opinion, cuz once these kids were talking about wearing concords to wait in line is stupid. im thinking like 2011 concords??

Exactly. Why trip off what the next man is wearing and let the other metrosxl dudes impress the other fruity loops.

idk y but some ppl think that ppl who have shoes try to stunt or show off, and it really jus be a everyday thing to have on jordans or whatever...even jus to hit the grocery store

idk y but some ppl think that ppl who have shoes try to stunt or show off, and it really jus be a everyday thing to have on jordans or whatever...even jus to hit the grocery store

exactly...

no these arent new... i know they look new .....yes seriously they are 5 years old

Word. I like when people wear their pride and joy out and stand in line. Gives me something to look at while waiting. I think it's fun. Definitely don't want to see no torn up chucks.

i'll try to get another pair next week as these are still sitting in various spots throughout miami and ft lauderdale

Word. I like when people wear their pride and joy out and stand in line. Gives me something to look at while waiting. I think it's fun. Definitely don't want to see no torn up chucks.

I once got my neck broken by some Jason Kidd flightposite ones while standing in line.

15 minutes later, they broke my neck again. Was a continued pattern that morning :D

exactly...

no these arent new... i know they look new .....yes seriously they are 5 years old

thats what i have to tell people all the time....and no they werent just Un DS....ive been wearing them for 5 years haha

Well you've obviously never camped out in htown. Round here it's usually 14 y/o kids w/ 2011 Concords and some HB streetwear.

It's whatever though.

roll.gif

Every store at the east land mall in Columbus Oh has these sitting today. Foot action, champs, footlocker, and finishline

Definitely not. I didn't even ask one employee about them once but I assume with them just sitting at every store there's plenty of sizes

Back
Top Bottom