Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Is this a reputable store? I've never heard of it before and the name alone seems suspect . . .
:lol:

Yes they are reputable.

And to the peeps roasting him, he may not have a DSG retail store in his area so he probably never heard of it. Get off thy high horse.

high horse? how about taking about 30 seconds to look it up. I posted the link myself. why would an administrator on a shoe site post a fake link. im just preaching common sense.

laugh.gif

I'd be a little weary too if I was purchasing shoes from a place I've never heard of called D I C K S

Strictly a nostalgia purchase for me , copped ogs in 88 for 15th birthday present so I needed these

Wow, I think you and I are leading parallel lives lol... I also got the OG's back in '88 for my 15th birthday!

I tripled up in 2007 for nostalgia reasons though. That's where our stories differ slightly lol

high horse? how about taking about 30 seconds to look it up. I posted the link myself. why would an administrator on a shoe site post a fake link. im just preaching common sense.
It's just that there was no need to be rude about it. Dude had a legitimate question. Maybe he didn't pay attention to who posted it ect. Maybe he was just trying to clarify. You can never be sure enough these days.

And why do you feel the need to have a comment about almost everything I post? Not just in this thread either. There is no need to argue or even respond if you don't share the same view with someone.

It's just that there was no need to be rude about it. Dude had a legitimate question. Maybe he didn't pay attention to who posted it ect. Maybe he was just trying to clarify. You can never be sure enough these days.

And why do you feel the need to have a comment about almost everything I post? Not just in this thread either. There is no need to argue or even respond if you don't share the same view with someone.

o boo hoo... I comment on whomever I comment on. you are nothing special.

again, im an advocate for common sense. that carries you a long way.

the whole "you can never be safe" comment is crap also. you telling him its legit is less powerful than a quick google search. that's the truth right there.

you should feel special.  bigj dont give a damn about anything i post

you should feel special.  bigj dont give a damn about anything i post

o boo hoo... I comment on whomever I comment on. you are nothing special.

again, im an advocate for common sense. that carries you a long way.

the whole "you can never be safe" comment is crap also. you telling him its legit is less powerful than a quick google search. that's the truth right there.

Okay bruh.

I'm done with you.

Toros more or less sold out on rd correct? We can assume that their run was 400k then. Maybe these were similar in numbers to them and like JM hinted, it is the demand causing them to sit, not the numbers.

Toros sold out on release date depending where you live. I was in Florida for the toro release and every small, nothing Footlocker, Champs, etc., that usually gets nothing, got the Toros and a week or two later, you could still find some sizes around the Tampa area.

You can't state that a shoe "sold out on release day" because your local stores sold out or because the online retailers sold out. You have to look at at how many stores actually got the release. If a retailers in really small markets get them, it's because Nike/Jordan Brand are releasing more pairs.

Here's a good example: I'm currently visiting a small town an hour north of Toronto, Canada. The footlocker in the mall here, that is one if the smallest, worst Footlockers I've ever been to, that usually receives no significant releases, received both the Toros and the Fire red 3's.

I've spoken to a few managers of different Footlockers and they all said that Nike gave them more pairs of fire red 3's than they usually get for a Jordan retro release.

Toros sold out on release date depending where you live. I was in Florida for the toro release and every small, nothing Footlocker, Champs, etc., that usually gets nothing, got the Toros and a week or two later, you could still find some sizes around the Tampa area.

You can't state that a shoe "sold out on release day" because your local stores sold out or because the online retailers sold out. You have to look at at how many stores actually got the release. If a retailers in really small markets get them, it's because Nike/Jordan Brand are releasing more pairs.

Here's a good example: I'm currently visiting a small town an hour north of Toronto, Canada. The footlocker in the mall here, that is one if the smallest, worst Footlockers I've ever been to, that usually receives no significant releases, received both the Toros and the Fire red 3's.

I've spoken to a few managers of different Footlockers and they all said that Nike gave them more pairs of fire red 3's than they usually get for a Jordan retro release.
Your right, but for the most part they sold out RD. There are exceptions with every release though.

There is no need to argue or even respond if you don't share the same view with someone.

you chastised/called out a group NTers (peeps roasting him) but find "no need" for a response...you're a brat

and the question was stupid made by an entitled rube

by the way, teachers that said 'no question is stupid' were just humoring the dumb students

Last edited:
you chastised/called out a group NTers (peeps roasting him) but find "no need" for a response...your a brat

and the question was stupid made by an entitled rube
by the way, teachers that said 'no question is stupid' were just humoring the dumb students
Yet you feel the need to respond to my comment....

Haha at having to resort to insulting me / calling me a "brat" because you do not have anything better to say.

Don't you have something better to do?

Grow up kiddo.

Wow, I think you and I are leading parallel lives lol... I also got the OG's back in '88 for my 15th birthday!

I tripled up in 2007 for nostalgia reasons though. That's where our stories differ slightly lol

I bought two in 2007 myself lol 40 and still rockin heat

Just got these in hand. Overall i'm very impressed with these, glad to add my first 3s to the collection. only had 1 minor gripe with these, a maybe half a dime size chip of missing paint right where the ele print in the front ends and midsole begins. at least it was on the white part of the midsole, which makes it barely noticeable doesn't bother me too much. overall i'll take em, both shoes are not slanted like some pairs, matching ele thickness, etc. could have been worse. Will grab black cements if they release again and done right, otherwise i'm good on 3s.

Columbia Mall has a 8.5 and 14 at DTLR. Footlocker had a 10.5 and a 7 and im sure other sizes. Tried on the 10.5 just for kicks and didnt buy.. just not a fan of how they look on my feet but they do look nice

Back
Top Bottom