Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Wth you talkin bout lol if they sold retail for 1hunnah I'd be buying J's every week
would you? Only the retros sell in jb. Melos (which I personally love) cp3s and all the other "mixes" I.e. son of mars, 93 retro 1, spizikes etc. Don't sell well. Meanwhile the lebron line is hovering near $300 for elites.
I really think that the Jordan brand job is to artificially hold up the lebron line. Even addidas is pricing their new addiblade at $180. $200 is the new $100 in the shoe game.

Finish line just dropped off glad I was able to double down for retail. They shipped pretty fast too I ordered Thursday night and got them today. I think the restocks may be coming from different stores that didn't sell that we'll or maybe they bringing stock from overseas don't think they still producing these.

Finish line just dropped off glad I was able to double down for retail. They shipped pretty fast too I ordered Thursday night and got them today. I think the restocks may be coming from different stores that didn't sell that we'll or maybe they bringing stock from overseas don't think they still producing these.

More likely than not they are from stores

Picked up a pair on finishline this morning.  Still haven't received shipping information.  Hoping they wont cancel my order.

Picked up a pair on finishline this morning.  Still haven't received shipping information.  Hoping they wont cancel my order.
Call they got me a replacement 10.5 soon as I called about the used pair i got today that was jacked up the store in GA should not have put them back in stock if they were returned.

For those that still some how missed out on these, footlocker (online) will be restocking at the end of this month. No real date has been set, but its confirmed. I got it straight from them. My package was stolen so they put me on the list for the end of the month restock. Restock came out of their mouth, not mine.

So others should be getting them as we'll.

I got them beaters turned in to FN and the tracking # for a fresh pair they gave me $30. gift card for my trouble. The manager was cool about it even said Nike as a whole is falling off on the quality had a few 3s come back and several Griffey's for real bad glue stains that turned the color of the material under neath and a few upside down 24 tags how that got pass quality control I have no idea!

Finally got to try mine on today after a week of hiding em from the wife. These fit great, super comfy. I'm definitely glad I pulled the trigger.

Finally got to try mine on today after a week of hiding em from the wife. These fit great, super comfy. I'm definitely glad I pulled the trigger.
I hide most of mine also.....  
wink.gif

glasses.gif

I got them beaters turned in to FN and the tracking # for a fresh pair they gave me $30. gift card for my trouble. The manager was cool about it even said Nike as a whole is falling off on the quality had a few 3s come back and several Griffey's for real bad glue stains that turned the color of the material under neath and a few upside down 24 tags how that got pass quality control I have no idea!
they don't care. they would rather take their chances that someone will not return or care, or they can just give them a discount code instead of upping the production cost and trying to fix  and control the issues

Love these statements when shoes are selling around retail
laugh.gif
These things are everywhere you don't "sleep" on them this late in the game.
For those that still some how missed out on these, footlocker (online) will be restocking at the end of this month. No real date has been set, but its confirmed. I got it straight from them. My package was stolen so they put me on the list for the end of the month restock. Restock came out of their mouth, not mine.

So others should be getting them as we'll.
Come on man, nobody missed out on these, they BS.  These been out for close to a month if you haven't gotten a pair yet then you don't want them.  Even if your money wasn't right when they came out, you had plenty of time to get it right by now.  I plan on checking local Nike Outlet to catch second pair for under retail.
I hide most of mine also.....  
wink.gif

glasses.gif
WTF do people hide shoes from there spouse?  Don't want to brag so will just say I spent a few dollars on shoes in the past month and a few dollars more before it's up.  I work, why should I be ashamed to spend my money on whatever I want.  You taking care of the bills then you shouldn't have any reason to hide stuff. 
mean.gif

Let's put that to the test. I quickly put together a table with the retro shoe prices as laid out by scollard23 and the respective buying power for each year.

Some interesting things to note here: if we only go by inflation, you'd have to pay almost twice the money for the same 100 dollar shoes from 1988 in today's money. Is it just a coincidence that the WC Retro '88 retailed for 200?
glasses.gif
Also, in regard to price increases, again if going only by inflation, the cost of a 2013 retro compared to a 2011 retro in today's money has actually decreased. The numbers really speak for themselves, it's very evident from the inflation corrected prices how the economy has changed throughout the years (most notable the recent depression).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiacqqapzkzujbn/Photo 18.8.2013 1.35.43.png
Preaching to the choir, I went into another thread on NT where guy was complaining about the price of Jordan's for his kids.  Compared the price of first pair of Jordan's and inputted it into a inflation calculator and you would have thought I disrespected his mom's.  The Jordan's I think should cost around $20 less than they currently do, based off inflation.

TitanG545 - you do realize that if unless you get them from a clearance outlet then the price will be $140, right?

Back
Top Bottom