Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Hey, I'm think bout copping these but do you guys know if these are true to size. I bought the fire red 5's and the playoff 8's (both the 2013's) and they both feel a half size bigger. Those joints crease wayyy too easy, so I was wondering if this is the case with these as well.  

God I hope those pictures are of some early release Hong Kong POS pair, because that's exactly what they look like.

If you would have showed me those pics back in 2005-2006, I would have been 100% sure they were fake....

JB getting sloppier and sloppier.

Last edited:
Yeah these look off to me as well. I have my eyes on the DB3's but even though I'm most likely going to fail on those I still won't consider these, even as a consolation.

Call me crazy, but I actually prefer the dark elephant print like the 07...

One of my favorite IIIs. Can't wait to buy a pair along with my son. His shoe collection is pretty nice.

^thanks for the pic

i haven't seen them in person, but from the last pic...the upper looks like WC88Retro leathers & the mold looks decent too

Last edited:
GS pair
fire-red-air-jordan-iii-gs-1.jpg

fire-red-air-jordan-iii-gs-2.jpg

fire-red-air-jordan-iii-gs-3.jpg

fire-red-air-jordan-iii-gs-4.jpg

fire-red-air-jordan-iii-gs-5.jpg

Prob will try to scoop these, though it's one CW of 3s I've actually never owned. The paint cracking seems to be worse on Fire Reds than any other cw.

easy cop for me I think. nobody here really likes 3s here. and plus we have stores with FSR of crimsons right now.

Back
Top Bottom