Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
^^ Ayeee!

laugh.gif

About to get my ticket for a guaranteed pair.
which store is giving out the tickets?

which store is giving out the tickets?
Still in Portland bro.

I'm kinda glad I'm here for this release because there are like NO shoe heads here and everything is easier to cop than in Houston.

Only gripe I have is these 4 hypebeast resellers in front of me. You can tell they not here for the shoe. They are in for a rude awakening if they try to resell these. Might get $10 over retail, if that :lol:

Still in Portland bro.

I'm kinda glad I'm here for this release because there are like NO shoe heads here and everything is easier to cop than in Houston.

Only gripe I have is these 4 hypebeast resellers in front of me. You can tell they not here for the shoe. They are in for a rude awakening if they try to resell these. Might get $10 over retail, if that
laugh.gif
lmao. 

bro, i swear i freaking fail the whole list. the only damn thing i got this month is the DB3. i don't even know how the hell that happen too but i was on some serious internet speed that day tho.

Haha good pick up. Was able to get the first release of the DB3. Missed the recent ones (didnt stand a chance).

It's not like I'm mad. If I put in more work and went to the store it wouldn't be a problem. Just don't care as much these days. I really want them but I'm not going to go to extreme lengths.

found this in the when did mj wear thread. right click to zoom in to the max (open in new tab). 

So who ever is on the fence here you go. Please let this end the EP debate.
The EP debate is still alive and well.  It's definitely not a light EP, but it's somewhere in between the Cement 88's and this Fire Red release.
laugh.gif

I don't consider that a deterrent though, because black and red are still Chicago Bulls colors.  Who cares if it's a little bit off?

Might pick up for myself if i can walk in and pick up. My fav 3 is white cement so iv always kinda ignored these, i like the light elephant print. ., definitely will get a pair for my son though. He likes 3s, calls them his fast shoes, he's had Wc3 and bc3.

Shipment is on its way from SneakerPost...would be a nice little gift if they got here before release saturday...if so pics will be posted!

I keep telling myself that I'm going to pass. But after seeing recent pics of these, I feel I might regret it later down the road.

Well for one if its the 2013 explain why you wore them 3/4 times already and the 2013 pair grey isn't that dark plus on the fire red part they say you can see the brush strokes can't see them in the above picture. That's the 07 if its 2013 take a pic of the shoe production date the box etc

Just came back from HOH LA (Beverly Center) and secured a ticket for a guaranteed pair. Also, it seemed like they had many sizes left so all my fellow LA heads might want to check them out to avoid the usual bs on Sat morning. :nthat:

I guess the thirst for these is not real. :lol:

Last edited:
Just came back from HOH LA (Beverly Center) and secured a ticket for a guaranteed pair. Also, it seemed like they had many sizes left so all my fellow LA heads might want to check them out to avoid the usual bs on Sat morning. :nthat:

I guess the thirst for these is not real. :lol:
Wonder if dudes will still camp at wss though :lol:

Last edited:
^^ :rofl:

Yeah they started making them available this morning at 10am and I just left there about 30 min ago. :D

Love it when the hype is not strong for an og (retro) cw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom