Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
This is probably going to by the most painless release (hopefully, everyone gets a pair. I know how people always post easy cop after they used some automated means while the honest joes struggle).

And+1 for tax exemption and military discount.

Does FNL let you use the $20 off for retros?
only if its a rewards card not the reg. $20 and $10 they send. If you still ain't sure and a pair of Js to your cart to check out. then try entering the code. if it rejects it then you know it won't work on the 3s

only if its a rewards card not the reg. $20 and $10 they send. If you still ain't sure and a pair of Js to your cart to check out. then try entering the code. if it rejects it then you know it won't work on the 3s
it's the reward card so thanks will knock the price down a lil bit

I used a rewards coupon in-store for the grape 5s. But different stores have set their own policies. One spot I went to wouldn't let me use it for the toros tho

Last edited:
View media item 523597
Seriously, the least hyped release.

The worst part of this experience was I was sitting next to this kid who was all hyped about how he was going to resell these for $300, not realizing it was a GR or that the line was so small for this release. It was like he had no clue or sense. I start talking to him, he's like I got a girlfriend and a 5-year old. I'm getting married. But oh damn, I nutted in this girl without a condom and may have got her pregnant. Obviously, he's a young cat and has a lot to learn.

Got a ticket but probably going to see about picking up another pair.

The KDs sold out. The FTL didn't get many pairs.

yea me
nerd.gif

Looks like I won't be getting credit for this purchase towards my next winner's circle reward card
eyes.gif
 at least I can still use it when checking out as guest but damn that is just stupid everytime you do forgot password they send you a reset link that doesn't work in any browser or any of my 3 computers

Looks like I won't be getting credit for this purchase towards my next winner's circle reward card
eyes.gif

at least I can still use it when checking out as guest but damn that is just stupid everytime you do forgot password they send you a reset link that doesn't work in any browser or any of my 3 computers

Just call CS when you get ya con # and stuff give them your WC number and they should be able to add it for you and fix your password problem. They take good care of their customers

The worst part of this experience was I was sitting next to this kid who was all hyped about how he was going to resell these for $300, not realizing it was a GR or that the line was so small for this release. It was like he had no clue or sense. I start talking to him, he's like I got a girlfriend and a 5-year old. I'm getting married. But oh damn, I nutted in this girl without a condom and may have got her pregnant. Obviously, he's a young cat and has a lot to learn.
LMAO @ 300. these fools are in for a rude awakening. if sneakerpost and others selling for 199 then you the resell value isn't that great on these. People are going to be stuck with these trying to charge 240 - 300. I'm glad too, teach these dummys a lesson.

I hate the fact my local store doesn't let u look at ur pair before purchasing :\ some pairs be F'd up.

thi is FL mall right? how's the line at the moment? I did not wake up early on purpose knowing that it's a GR

No, Broward.

And it depends on the GR. The Grapes were a GR and sold out. Depending on where you were, they sold out.

If I was in Tampa now, it would be the same story at the University.

Last edited:
lol still debating if i should just get these online or throw some pants on and get on the train to go cop at a finishline somewhere. anyone in nyc know if the one in herald square is doing fcfs?

Back
Top Bottom