Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
NDC ordered placed in under 2 minutes with confirmation email about 5 minutes later. Nice for a change after striking out on the 3 88s and DB3s.

copped off FNL before the SPA page hopefully they don't cancel my order since I couldn't login but still used the WC rewards card. Will be my first 3 if all goes well, never used to be feeling the black ele print on these but it hella grew on me the past couple days
laugh.gif

just got my confirmation from NDC...why cant copping shoes all be this easy? can't wait to get them!!! 
pimp.gif

thank you NDC 
happy.gif

Wasnt sure if these were TTS, so i just went with my reg size. hopefully they are tts!

just got my confirmation from NDC...why cant copping shoes all be this easy? can't wait to get them!!! 
pimp.gif
nike has created hype buy making all their shoes limited. This is the stage that they cash in. Eventually they will start making everything limited again and starting the process over. I'm gonna enjoy this now (even though its costing me $160x2) :D

Last edited:
In and out of NDC with ease. Copped because I have work in a couple hrs. I know this was a GR release but just goes to show this TLO Business is NOT the way to go anymore. Feel like I have a better shot the old way than TLO

does nike ever give our coupons or discount codes , i think i deserve some after dropping god knows how much on NDC alone this year lol . 

Wow, that may have been the least painful shoe experience on NDC in a long while. Waited in line for about 15 seconds and boom. They must have made a ******** of these 3s for this release!

Hmm I totally forgot about this release.. 20mins later I still got a 10.5
Shocker...

Back
Top Bottom