Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
If only all J releases could be pain free and easy like this, so that anyone and everyone who really wants one can own one. This is how the shoe game should be. F the reseller game.
^^Preach :wink:

Woke up 5 minutes ago, logged on EB, added to cart, and checked out in 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Seriously, the least hyped release.

The worst part of this experience was I was sitting next to this kid who was all hyped about how he was going to resell these for $300, not realizing it was a GR or that the line was so small for this release. It was like he had no clue or sense. I start talking to him, he's like I got a girlfriend and a 5-year old. I'm getting married. But oh damn, I nutted in this girl without a condom and may have got her pregnant. Obviously, he's a young cat and has a lot to learn.
i hope these 14 yr olds check nike's website and realize these are still being added into carts 45 mins after release. and there they are "camping out" for them
roll.gif
ya'll aint making $10 off these kids.

Almost all the posts of people who said they were passing have also posted order confirmation screenshots :lol:

I cant believe im banned again from Finishline....My girl copped them for me though. With ease....

Wore my 07's yesterday and got home and there was some major cracking. I was mad, but said oh well. Checked the mailbox and I had an unexpected check from sprint from a settlement from like 5 years ago. I told myself I would cop only if the shoe gods wanted me to have these. I was not getting up early or standing in line. Went to NDC, waited for about 3 min, placed my order and that was that. All releases need to be this easy!

Will cop if these sit and I can get them with my discount.. not a huge fan of these but congrats to all, looks like this was a easy non-hyped release for JB

Last edited:
Been trying to check out from FNL for about 30 min, it won't take any of my payment methods, anybody else having this trouble?

Back
Top Bottom