Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I tried to get them sent to my local champs and messed up the address lol. Are they going to cancel my order?

I was able to try them on in store, instead of just unDSing them in store and having them put it back, I decided to cop.

Last edited:
Thought u said the codes never work for you :lol:

I had to call in. It never works online ever :lol: granted it was a easy release it wasn't sold out by the time i got through.
You can always get the credit after you receive your pair. I always say I wanted to hurry up and check out before they sell out. I've gotten the money back in store and via phone call.

Went with FNL for the 15% discover card cash back, plus WC rewards. Final total would be around $136
smokin.gif
WOW GOOD LOOKING OUT!!!!I am banned going through the regular site because of paypal but when I went through Shopdiscover it worked!!! and free shipping!!! and $20 gift and $20 rewards!!!

Love this color way but. Add them to my cart and noticed... Nubuck & synthetic leather... Why have these gotten so cheaply made

I say just be glad you were able to cop a pair so easily.

If this were a hype release there's no way anyone would dare cancel an order. Just be thankful this was an easy cop and that it was relatively hassle-free.

I was tempted but I didn't cave. Can't deal with midsoles on 3's anymore. It seems like everyone who wanted 'em got 'em. As it should be...

resellers already quick to sell these on CL for $220

give it a week and it'll drop to $180

Pisses me off I copped off I Nike.com then got thru on east bay and Nike 1hr 30 after I place my order won't let me cancel ********

If you are ordering on eastbay, use code LKS134K6 and get something else added on $25 or less, for free. I got some shorts free.

Passed on this release but man 3hrs later sizes still up, The market will be flooded by 11am.

Hope everyone who wants a pair get em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom