Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Still have my DS Fire Red' from '06, no difference at all. No reason to go out to a release today, and I don't see a reason to in the near future.

now onto the fire red Vs for me 
smile.gif
 good to see that people who wanted these were able to get them hopefully people stop trying to sell these GR jordans and move onto other fads

This.. I believe they keep certain shoes limited to keep us thirsty for more. They already dominate the shoe game why not put out teasers every couple of months to keep us thirsty for jb.. Also they keep certain models limited for nostalgia reasons

Exactly right.

So what is it ? Ppl aren't feeling these ? These are like one of my tops in my books.

Same as every release since the grapes, dudes begin to whine that they were able to get these easily.

Still have my DS Fire Red' from '06, no difference at all. No reason to go out to a release today, and I don't see a reason to in the near future.

Why do people brag about having 07's DS like that's some sort of accomplishment :lol:

That's the only reason they haven't cracked yet

Still can add my size to cart 3 hours 23 minutes after launch on Eastbay. 

Wow, today was a big win for people who simply like to rock J's. 

2007, but I get what you're saying.

From what I can tell, the differences seem to be...

1. Tumbled leather tongue, which differs from both the OG's and '07s, which had smooth tongues.

2. Even darker elephant print.

3. Grey air bubble (OG & '07 was/is white).

2007, but I get what you're saying.

From what I can tell, the differences seem to be...

1. Tumbled leather tongue, which differs from both the OG's and '07s, which had smooth tongues.

2. Even darker elephant print.

3. Grey air bubble (OG & '07 was/is white).
Tumbled leather on the tongue was the deciding factor. I was passing until last night when I saw the official pics on all the sites.

This release along with bugs bunny and playoff VIII's were detrimental to resellers and I'm glad. Those who really have an appreciation nad genuine love for the sneaker had no problem obtaining these and wont have a problem obtaining them later on down the line since the beast haven't been all over them. Maybe there is still hope for the sneaker culture

Decided to cop a pair last minute off of Eastbay. A pair I don't have and would like to add to the collection..

In addition to the differences that scollard23 pointed out, the midsole paint on these new '13s is better and will have more longevity.

In addition to the differences that scollard23 pointed out, the midsole paint on these new '13s is better and will have more longevity.

How do you know the paint is better? You don't, the only way to find out is to wear them a bunch of times and see what happens.

as stated a million times... nike can curb resellers by doing what they did on this release and a few others like the fire red 5s (black midsole), red 4s, and the obsidian 12s.... just produce a ton and flood the market... they will still sell out eventually.

:smokin

NO STEAK EGG AND CHEESE BAGELS!!!, STRAIGHT BUGGIN ON THE CASHIER!!!

Only thing I like from McDonald's besides the fries.

Steak egg and cheese bagel meal and a pack of chocolate chip cookies :smokin

What the resale on these copped 3 of em

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom