Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Why did you wait eight hours for a third pair?
Because I wanted 3 pairs.

View media item 510670
I actually like them unlike most people in here. Hype or no hype, limited or GR, I would've copped the same amount. They are for myself, not like I'm trying to sell em at $400 on the bay. I feel like in a few years I'm going to be happy I got more than 1 pair.

Here comes the flames...

Edit: I failed miserably at quoting this.

Last edited:
^
i like how he holds the shoes down in his lap off camera & compares the details while no viewers can see...

i also like when he gets up off camera & rummages around for a while to grab the previous release...

he has much respect for his audience
I personally believe dude has fake **** 

Thanks for the info fam. I'm in Portland right now. I had to get out of that 108* degree weather we were having, haha.

I'm probably going to be here on RD so I went around looking to see how they were releasing (ie. raffle, fcfs, ect.). I said to a dude in Champs "How are you releasing the fire red 3s?" He says "They are a general release."
laugh.gif
Kinda sounds like an answer he would give to some HB kid trying to see if they are limited or not. Either that or the employees here are more clueless than the ones in Htown.
I hear you bought the heat. Gonna be 105 today. But the last month and a half its been real easy to walk into that FTL and they still have pairs with people outside camping that store. Since 10 and 10.5 is the most sought after shoe around here they get more of that size than anything. Good luck fam

Super excited.

These should be easy to get.

I know they're an OG color way and a 3 (on of the more popular models), but judging on how my area has been handling releases, I should be good.

Got both the Toro 4s and Shadow 1s hours after the store opened.

*knocks on wood*

Handled these myself yesterday, and in my honest opinion the "leather" used on them is probably the worst material yet used on a Jordan.

I've heard and read multiple people say that the leather is good and better than the 2007s, and now I realize those people have obviously never felt leather before other than the plastic "leather" that's on the newer retros. Paint job was decent, but the red is a bit different than the color of the 07's

They're pretty awful.

Handled these myself yesterday, and in my honest opinion the "leather" used on them is probably the worst material yet used on a Jordan.

I've heard and read multiple people say that the leather is good and better than the 2007s, and now I realize those people have obviously never felt leather before other than the plastic "leather" that's on the newer retros. Paint job was decent, but the red is a bit different than the color of the 07's

They're pretty awful.

If they are honestly that bad they are getting returned with swiftness.

Debating on getting a pair because my 07's are a 1/2 size too big but if

what UNKNWN is saying is true then I guess I'll pass.

Hoping for JB to bring back quality leather is like waiting on the second coming of Jesus; it ain't happening. People should just cop what they want and stop letting "quality" effect their decisions.

Hoping for JB to bring back quality leather is like waiting on the second coming of Jesus; it ain't happening. People should just cop what they want and stop letting "quality" effect their decisions.
lol no. my standards of quality aint that high for Nike and if they cant meet it then they can sell it to the beasts. Money saved as far as I'm concerned.
Every other year there is a price increase because the "price of the material is skyrocketing". Unless they are using real leather that is a ******g lie so at least synthesize it right

^
i like how he holds the shoes down in his lap off camera & compares the details while no viewers can see...

i also like when he gets up off camera & rummages around for a while to grab the previous release...

he has much respect for his audience
we feel your pain he tried to play some dude on the shadow video and i defended dude back saying he doesnt know what he's talking about most of the time ether he just got shoes. Playing him for the playoff 8 durabuck "fading into the cracks comment" and he deleted it smh so full of himself 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom