Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
500x1000px-LL-9b620469_fml.gif

Im beasting hard for these. I will be at the mall midnight whether its a crowd or not. Release of the year IMO. Best colorway of the IIIs IMO. These should of got the 88 retro Nike Air treatment instead of the white cement. The fire red Air Jordan IIIs and IVs are the reason why I even I love shoes. 1988-1989 were the years that I can clearly remember identifying what "Air Jordans" or "Nikes" were and its all because of that bright hue of the fire red and the placement of white and black hits on the shoe. I have been talking to a machinist about getting scale model plastic Nike Air pieces lazer cut for my Anniversary IIIs and If i cop i might sand the jumpman off the back of these too and put Nike Air on them. JB gets nothing but love for dropping Fire Red IIIs and Vs in same month.

Im beasting hard for these. I will be at the mall midnight whether its a crowd or not. Release of the year IMO. Best colorway of the IIIs IMO. These should of got the 88 retro Nike Air treatment instead of the white cement. The fire red Air Jordan IIIs and IVs are the reason why I even I love shoes. 1988-1989 were the years that I can clearly remember identifying what "Air Jordans" or "Nikes" were and its all because of that bright hue of the fire red and the placement of white and black hits on the shoe. I have been talking to a machinist about getting scale model plastic Nike Air pieces lazer cut for my Anniversary IIIs and If i cop i might sand the jumpman off the back of these too and put Nike Air on them. JB gets nothing but love for dropping Fire Red IIIs and Vs in same month.

Do you.

Who's going to double up? Since quite a few places had gauranteed tickets leftover they allowed those who lined up to get two.

Yea there seem to be a good bit of these going around but I won't be doubling up because I'm going for fire red 5s as well

Who's going to double up? Since quite a few places had gauranteed tickets leftover they allowed those who lined up to get two.
I got two tickets, but wont know if I will dub up until I actually see these in person and have em on my feet.

I got an 11 and 11.5 really just so I can see how they fit.  The last pair of 3's I got, were the JOkers and they were huge, compared to my tru blues and black/cements.   I know the rule with 3s is to size down .5, but it seems like J/B likes to keep us guessing about sizing.   

thank god they don't look like that. elephant print by the laces is a no-no IMO. on any cw yes that includes the true blues which I don't like mainly because of the ele print OD.

thank god they don't look like that. elephant print by the laces is a no-no IMO. on any cw yes that includes the true blues which I don't like mainly because of the ele print OD.
That's exactly opposite of what I think - ep near laces is best thing on TB's for me, I would like it on every og cw

Does Champs sports take thier birthday $25 off coupon on jordan retros? These in particular ?

Back
Top Bottom