Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Honestly , these are not even really that bad to a certain extent I guess. They're not just worthy of the 160$ dollar price tag.

i want these, but may have to pass.   Been coppin a lot lately, plus gotta save some funds for upcoming releases.   Game time decision tho next saturday on these. 

koc-2-13-18.jpg

Still think this is a pretty solid colorway. If JB wasn't retro'ing a million retros this year, these would be an easy purchase.

JB messed up by adding that purple. Should have just kept it dark grey and everyone would be all over these. The 3m tongue and rand are a REALLY nice touch tho. Almost considered copping them.

I just got mine today and I'm very happy with them, might cop another. Here's a quick I took before going back to work. I'll post more later.

Saw these in person today at my local JJ and they look pretty dope.  The purple actually adds a nice touch to the shoe imo. 

Would've been better if it was a grey or charcoal elephant print. Total pass from me.

I like these but I was gonna pass for the lighting iv's now i was told the lightings are not dropping I need to know for sure

I went ahead took em for stroll. This was my first 3, I think they are the most comfortable Jordan I've had.

Back
Top Bottom