Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
It's sucks how close these look to BCs but n no way are they comparable at all, the crimson looks good in some light, but the purple ish on the elephant print, wtf!?!?! Idk where JB is coming up with all these random color ways but they need to stop before shoes become all customs and no more original colorways

To even compare these and the Black Cement 3s is borderline blasphemous. I want to smother that little smoking face to death just for you saying those disgusting words. May God have mercy on your poor soul.

Ok, it's not that serious, but still... Night and day, son... Night and day.
I'm really not trying to compare them at all... BC's CLEARLY take the cake, I'm not saying these are better or even close. I'm just saying I have WC's but I want a black pair and I think these are pretty nice so I'll cop.

By putting out new CWs, or even DIFFERENT CWs, JB allows the original CWs to remain classics, instead of getting watered down from constant re-release... I'm all for JB dumping new CWs on us. Nobody is saying we have to buy them, but people still will, obviously.

These and Jokers grew on me.. dont care that they arent original colorways i got orignal colorways tons! Nice to have something different for a change

I was against this shoe then I saw nightwing's review and on feet and these don't look that bad. The 3m isn't as bad as I thought I guess it one time to thank JB for being cheap on materials. If I can go to FNL, HOH, or Champs on release day and they have some in stock I might get a pair. 

These and Jokers grew on me.. dont care that they arent original colorways i got orignal colorways tons! Nice to have something different for a change
By putting out new CWs, or even DIFFERENT CWs, JB allows the original CWs to remain classics, instead of getting watered down from constant re-release... I'm all for JB dumping new CWs on us. Nobody is saying we have to buy them, but people still will, obviously.
EXACTLY

well said

These ***** look like some varients. 

Saw them at finishline last weekend. Pass.

If these sell out within the hour then something is seriously wrong.

These ***** look like some varients. 

Saw them at finishline last weekend. Pass.

If these sell out within the hour then something is seriously wrong.
I can almost guarantee that they will sell out online, just because everything does these days. But, they won't sell out that fast in stores because, from what I understand, almost all places are getting them.

I can almost guarantee that they will sell out online, just because everything does these days. But, they won't sell out that fast in stores because, from what I understand, almost all places are getting them.

Them XX8's sold out on NDC...

The time when numbered Jordans didn't sell out is behind us.

easy pass
tired.gif
 in fact pass on all the Js coming out up until the grape Vs
grin.gif

Saw these at a footlocker today with my own eyes, the quality is no where near on par with the retro '88s, at least in terms of the quality of the upper, obviously the soles are the same quality.

Saw these at a footlocker today with my own eyes, the quality is no where near on par with the retro '88s, at least in terms of the quality of the upper, obviously the soles are the same quality.
That's sort of expected though, I mean they are $40 cheaper. I wish it was better quality too, as it should be. But you know how they work.. The cheaper materials they use, the higher profit they get..

If anyone wants a free Twitter RSVP for these, message me and I will put you on. Must be able to pick up from your local Nike Town.

Don't know what is wrong with my post count, but I've been on NT since Nike Park days.

Last edited:
Just came from my local FTL / asked for a guarantee raffle ticket and left with ease/ these should be an easy pick up for those that want/

Back
Top Bottom