Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Or maybe they can make every release a GR or at least ridiculously limited like the Royals, 3 Joker/Stealths, XX8s (though these are restocking here and there), etc.
If I was a marketing guru for JB, no way I would make the XX8 a GR. They would be sitting for months til they get marked down for the outlets.

if anyone does decide to make the cement print black pleae post it here , love these but just curious as to what they would look like . 

Thanks to everyone who passed on these so I could get my first pair of Jordans.  I was born in '85 so I've been waiting for a while.  Almost didn't buy these when I saw the pictures on Finishline's site.  That picture is horribly inaccurate.  The purple looks nothing like the purple on the actual shoe.  Went down to the local Finishline around 2 and they still had plenty.  Oh, and they look great on the feet!

Picked them up this morning, that bright crimson is very loud but its a classic 3 so it was a no brainer.

Bummed I can't order anything else for a week due to what happened earlier, thanks again finishline.com......but I'm happy I got a pair from the footlocker site. 35 years old and my first pair of Jordans. Figured OGs are out of the question for my wallet so yeah. Gotta start on these at some point.
i still have 800 in pending charges from all star weekend for shoes I didn't get on FNL.

If I was a marketing guru for JB, no way I would make the XX8 a GR. They would be sitting for months til they get marked down for the outlets.
I agree. Looking at the hype from the last year and a half, it was a stroke of genius to limit the numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if they do it with their signature Basketball lines next year, especially the Lebrons. Kobe's and KD's have performed pretty well.

I picked up 2 pairs of the 3s today.  I was going to have a pair to wear and a pair to archive in the collection.  But I think I am going to return one of the 2 pairs.

Glad I picked up a pair

that's exactly why this is a hypebeast shoe. purple and flurescent orange :smh:  weak *** colorway and it's a 3 ill let you fiends have these joints

Copped these and I'm far from a hype beast...copped these because I liked them and needed more color in my shoes, if these were limited they'd be on eBay selling for 300+, but since they are a GR non-OG color way, they are "sitting"...fine by me, I cop what I like, not whats going to sell out, have high re sale value, or what the next dude feels are flame...

Big ups, to those that still cop what they feel is hot!

S
i still have 800 in pending charges from all star weekend for shoes I didn't get on FNL.

Yeah I'm a little over that due to today. Sucks cuz I was actually going to get a few other shoes from finishline but I guess not.

these are still sitting at my local mall. initially i wanted these when i first heard of them, but i just couldnt get myself to pull the trigger now. ive always been a fan of 3s, but not these retro + colors.

these are still sitting at my local mall. initially i wanted these when i first heard of them, but i just couldnt get myself to pull the trigger now. ive always been a fan of 3s, but not these retro + colors.
What mall are you referring to?

Def got my pair. Not trippin on the lack of sell out. Ya if feels cool to have exclusive stuff but all the dudes saying stuff like " I really liked em till I saw em at the mall mid day and the colors were way off the pix'' or "only do OG's" are trippin'. If you were feelin' em before you saw they didnt sell out and are blaming the colors or w/e..your probably more of a BEAST then you think. but who cares. and if you only OG colors have fun with no "new" shoes for the rest of your life

Back
Top Bottom