Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Thats only on jj they are sitting on most of the euro sites and will probably easy to get in the morning.

These actually sold out guess people wanted them
Yeah I mean they are AJ 3's and tomorrow they will sell out in a quickness after everyone gives up on the corks, the squadron blue 13's sold out too so that is kinda the barometer for trash selling out lol 

People don't sleep these will sell out much faster than anticipated some spots got limited sz of most common sizes

anyone need an 11 or 11.5? not buying or selling i just know where they got those sizes right now and im not putting out for lurkers

all J's 160 now. the 3s used to be 110 or 125 **** crazy. VII and VIIIs were 140 s was 110 XIs was 140 back when XIIs was 150 XIIIs was 160 XIVs were 160 XVs were 160 XVIIs was 200 then thats when **** changed but even retroes were retail price til a certain point now everything is 160 170 185 200 i mean its not a lot for real considering if you been buyin foams and uptempos since 97 so people really cant complain shoes have been cost that much just not these shoes. i dont mind the new pricing since i been paying that plus more i buy gucci and prada and louis shoes so prices on shoes dont reallly bother me unless you WCS who just rapes people for days with some of they prices

Been going back and forth and looking like I might scoop. Purple, i'm not a fan of, but it doesn't seem too bad. Wish I could see these in person, but looks like I'll get up in a couple of hours to scoop. I'm not buying any Jordan's from March-May from what it looks like so this "gamble" wont break the bank.

I miss being able to get these with a 40% on top. Would've been automatic.

Got me a couple of these babies today! They look heaps better in person!

Every place I've seen, thus far, has these for $160... except Hibbett, they are selling them for $170 :smh: Clowns

Got a pair off of finishline....to the people that are having trouble don't worry, NDC crashed due to the other nike release today not these.

Back
Top Bottom