Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Its almost that time....

olive-garden-offering-7-weeks-endless-bread-and-pasta.gif

Really upset I missed out on reserving a pair at 21M on the app, but crossing my fingers for the draw this morning...best of luck to the NT fam!

hey fam- decided to enter a few times cuz I find these to be horribly disgusting joints- the icy blue sole is embarrassing to wear for an adult, looks like a kid shoe u get at a kiosk in the mall.

time for nike to figure out how to make a clear sole that dont yellow if dey gonna make it clear cuz icy blue is well icy blue and dont match anything fam, im salty they make it blue all the time when we know it is so ugly and ruins the joints

not buying the whole bs slam dunk contest heritage- make a normal white cement and call it a day not these joints on the come up or the JTT ugly fake limited tinker joints.

if i win it is GRBG SZN gonna throw these joints in the trash how u like that

hey fam- decided to enter a few times cuz I find these to be horribly disgusting joints- the icy blue sole is embarrassing to wear for an adult, looks like a kid shoe u get at a kiosk in the mall.

not buying the whole bs slam dunk contest heritage- make a normal white cement and call it a day not these joints on the come up or the JTT ugly fake limited tinker joints.

tenor.gif

time for nike to figure out how to make a clear sole that dont yellow if dey gonna make it clear cuz icy blue is well icy blue and dont match anything fam, im salty they make it blue all the time when we know it is so ugly and ruins the joints

KEWL

I felt like I was having a stoke reading your post, do you know how to write a sentence?

this is one of the best ideas ive heard since tommy pickels made a key out of play doh to flee from day care.

oh. ok.

Bull****. You won't throw **** away. You're just trying to make yourself feel better about entering for the sole purpose of reselling them.

Back
Top Bottom