Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

dear fam-

yous got to chillax if you get on dat L train on the come up- these joints are mad brix and if Nike made em GR you wouldnt b swole and sweating em. dat icy blue is atrocious and the red stripe is dumb like red stripe beer the stripe wasnt even red on court this whole Dunk contest them is idiotic. make a white cement and make it limited and call it a day no more tinker bell yada yada nonsene. YZY SZN the RZN i say. if i win these i cant wear em so in the trash the go. Literally a W is an L cuz i have to throw them out they so ugly so what am i supposed to do????

if you got pending charged its an L.

its nikes way of pushing the losing entries off to the side while they sort out the winners.

im not srs congrats.

dear fam-

yous got to chillax if you get on dat L train on the come up- these joints are mad brix and if Nike made em GR you wouldnt b swole and sweating em. dat icy blue is atrocious and the red stripe is dumb like red stripe beer the stripe wasnt evenr ed this whole Dunk contest them is idiotic. make a white cement and make it limited and call it a day no more tinker bell yada yada nonsene. YZY SZN the RZN i say. if i win these i cant wear em so in the trash the go. Literally a W is an L cuz i have to throw them out they so ugly so what am i supposed to do????

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

dear fam-

yous got to chillax if you get on dat L train on the come up- these joints are mad brix and if Nike made em GR you wouldnt b swole and sweating em. dat icy blue is atrocious and the red stripe is dumb like red stripe beer the stripe wasnt evenr ed this whole Dunk contest them is idiotic. make a white cement and make it limited and call it a day no more tinker bell yada yada nonsene. YZY SZN the RZN i say. if i win these i cant wear em so in the trash the go. Literally a W is an L cuz i have to throw them out they so ugly so what am i supposed to do????

What? :lol:

F the draw,

Struck out on PS PG2 and I think I struck out on these

Should've entered on PayPal instead of Apple Pay

dear fam-

yous got to chillax if you get on dat L train on the come up- these joints are mad brix and if Nike made em GR you wouldnt b swole and sweating em. dat icy blue is atrocious and the red stripe is dumb like red stripe beer the stripe wasnt even red on court this whole Dunk contest them is idiotic. make a white cement and make it limited and call it a day no more tinker bell yada yada nonsene. YZY SZN the RZN i say. if i win these i cant wear em so in the trash the go. Literally a W is an L cuz i have to throw them out they so ugly so what am i supposed to do????

I feel I got a little stupid for reading this.

dear fam-

you dont have to try so hard...

So I use paypal and got an email about "thank you for submitting your order" whats this mean? says "money won't leave your account until Nike processes your order" does this always happen? Nike playing me...
You should be good

Back
Top Bottom