Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Had me and all my folks enter so that I could win my size.

Still took L’s :smh:

Only time I ever hit was for Space Jams, and that’s cause they released a million pair.

Amazing to see the levels of salt and brag in this thread at the same time. As if nobody here has never obtained a shoe for retail that was pretty difficult to get. Come on folks. :lol:

Jeremy-Piven-Throws-His-Phone-In-Rage.gif

hey fam- so looks like I cooked 2- that's 2 W's. I looked at the pics and think these are straight FIRE. like a WC3 but the extra flair of the clear sole like u lookin at MJ soul and i hear the leather is STRAIGHT BUTTER. this gonna be one to keep one on foot and this is STRAIGHT UNMITIGATED FIRE. call the fire dept- I just cooked. YZY SZN the RZN as i always say. hope everyone cooked

question- since it says "you win" i cant lose em right? thanks fam

hey fam- so looks like I cooked 2- that's 2 W's. I looked at the pics and think these are straight FIRE. like a WC3 but the extra flair of the clear sole like u lookin at MJ soul and i hear the leather is STRAIGHT BUTTER. this gonna be one to keep one on foot and this is STRAIGHT UNMITIGATED FIRE. call the fire dept- I just cooked. YZY SZN the RZN as i always say. hope everyone cooked

.Wait.. I am confused.......checks previous post

You lost them

ok

Back
Top Bottom