Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

28081241_10216171256940650_1387933936_o.jpg

giphy.gif

happened to me yesterday at END with these

VA people: Greenbrier Mall JJ said they're doing a raffle NEXT Wednesday, asked what size I was looking for too :lol: would love to do a pop up too to see if it's different in store but nah lol

I've got a healthy february list...didnt see myself going in on this model originally
----remaining----
Magic Stick AF1 (12)
Kith Black Lebron 15 perf (13)
BC3 x 2 (13)
4D FC black (12)
Epic React Black (13)
Vapor Street Flyknit (13)
-----acquired-----
Gold Toe AJ1 (13)
PG2 x Playstation (12.5)
CLOT AF1 (13)
Alt Galaxy Foams (13)
JTH WC3 (13)
Free Throw LINE WC3 (13)
Gundam 98 (13)
AM 93 (13)
CDG 180 (13)
AM 180 (13)
Sunset VM Plus (13)
Epic React (13)

and that's just planned right now, there's always some impulse buys.

You keeping all those though ?

PO

VA people: Greenbrier Mall JJ said they're doing a raffle NEXT Wednesday, asked what size I was looking for too :lol: would love to do a pop up too to see if it's different in store but nah lol
Little update again: Military Circle DTLR is doing a raffle in front of Bank of America inside of the mall, 9 am. i can't make it in time cause I get off right around 9 lol

I asked JJ at the same mall and dude took like 10 seconds to say they didn't get them smh :lol: not wasting my time driving out there either

hate to get back to this but when i entered for the pg 2s i didnt see anything like this in my apple pay...

gonna be on my mind all day if it doesnt disappear smh

hate to get back to this but when i entered for the pg 2s i didnt see anything like this in my apple pay...

gonna be on my mind all day if it doesnt disappear smh

hate to answer a salty loser like you who cries when they have a temp charge on ApplePay- you trippin this your first time w a cc cuz you just got credit after goin to da chex cashin store? it's a freaking temp charge it goes away fool. You like the suicide squad on these joints you have to relax top being a fool it is NOTHING. "on your mind all day" Get a LIFE temp charge salty fool!!!!

Just pay the TOLL of you want them that bad everyone is saying 450 on stock X just saying that’s all

hey fam, just won the END raffle too. Kinda salty I didn't hit on all the SNKRS raffles. Also find these joints to be extra smooth butter and totally gonna flex when I see you kids at the meetup. That said I am selling all 5 on StockX now for some mad bread, they are low quality junk w an icy smooth sole.
You crave attention

I don't golf. (Well I did once just last year.) That said, I would want to do it in those white cement 3 golf cleats.

Back
Top Bottom