Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Damn, $275 on Sivas!
$15 shipping, plus the exchange rate, but rather pay that then resell. Atleast they should be here on Saturday no later than Monday.

For those wondering: Exchange rate: 1 USD = 0.779438 EUR
I did the conversion thing you said but it didn’t show an amount so idk what it is

I did the conversion thing you said but it didn’t show an amount so idk what it is

I was to busy trying to hurry up & check out. Didn’t know what would happen if I tried to login in using another device. Rather not risk it...

yes, I just paid my self and thought it was 215, not the 269 I paid... going to keep them and not sell them not much to be made on them after paying almost 300 hundred.. going to rock a pair and kept a pair saved

Well, they would be $220 here. Most likely stores would have charged you $10 shipping. So, it’s another $40 on top, but oh well. $40 is a lot cheaper to pay than resell.

Used the cash I set aside for the BC3's on these but my ex is trying to talk me into holding on to them and grabbing the BC3's down the line at some point.

Decisions decisions

This only works with cws and models that people want. These 3s had actual thought and meaning put into them, most GR retro+ cws do not (I.e. Olive 13s).
Man those Olive 13's coulda been so much better! It's sad. I'd just like to be in the design room to see what happened to the guy who suggested mesh and leather over that basura!

Man those Olive 13's coulda been so much better! It's sad. I'd just like to be in the design room to see what happened to the guy who suggested mesh and leather over that basura!

Olive 13s were a perfect example of pretty much the #1 design problem at Jordan Brand: Great idea, terrible execution.

F2D0F162-A450-45E3-B3C6-732E7A40AACF.png
So stoked anyonr know the actual number they made?

Back
Top Bottom